Ipcu - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipcu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would have to agree with this post. JM is the only one worth a damn in that unit. Hopefully they will get rid of TM the little cry baby millennial he is and get TK up in there. Then at least JM will have another decent cop to do Police work with other then his Sgt. All the other ones are about useless and couldn’t find a criminal if they climbed into the back seat.

TK is a colossal POS and no one wants to work with him. The worst entitled attitude of anyone at this agency. He may work, but the way he talks to people and violates people’s rights (seen it personally, thanks) I am surprised he’s lasted as long as he has. Scumbag deluxe. Which is funny considering how devoutly “Christian” he supposedly is. Another explorer turned s*itbag. And TM ain’t much better.

Unregistered
    TK is a colossal POS and no one wants to work with him. The worst entitled attitude of anyone at this agency. He may work, but the way he talks to people and violates people’s rights (seen it personally, thanks) I am surprised he’s lasted as long as he has. Scumbag deluxe. Which is funny considering how devoutly “Christian” he supposedly is. Another explorer turned s*itbag. And TM ain’t much better.
    Your are a COLOSSAL ass bag. You obviously do not know either one of these people. But you’ll get on here and slam them like you do and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you really have a prob with these two, call them up and let them know. I doubt you will.

Unregistered
    Your are a COLOSSAL ass bag. You obviously do not know either one of these people. But you’ll get on here and slam them like you do and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you really have a prob with these two, call them up and let them know. I doubt you will.
    Says the anonymous user. Ironic. STFU Jack. Defending this loser shows exactly what camp you’re in.

Unregistered
    TK is a very hard worker and dedicated employee. Couldn’t disagree more.

Unregistered
    You guys can’t read worth a f*ck. The post says “He may work...” meaning he works, does his job. But he can’t talk to people worth a sh*t. Midway about exploded with him a few years ago and he had to make his pilgrimage to Sunland before there were riots.

Seen plenty of unlawful arrests and stupidity from him. But he does work, dolts. Is that better?

Unregistered
    You guys can’t read worth a f*ck. The post says “He may work...” meaning he works, does his job. But he can’t talk to people worth a sh*t. Midway about exploded with him a few years ago and he had to make his pilgrimage to Sunland before there were riots.

Seen plenty of unlawful arrests and stupidity from him. But he does work, dolts. Is that better?
    Since you’re so concerned about his “unlawful arrests” and him violating people’s rights, you must have reported these issues up the chain, or to Professional Standards as required, right? Then it will be pretty easy to identify you... or you didn’t because... I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex.

Unregistered
    Since you’re so concerned about his “unlawful arrests” and him violating people’s rights, you must have reported these issues up the chain, or to Professional Standards as required, right? Then it will be pretty easy to identify you... or you didn’t because... I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex.
    lmao don’t forget about the time he cranked off a bunch of rounds at a house because he heard a gunshot without seeing a target... thats who you want backing you up. Kid is lucky hes not in prison for killing someone accidentally...

Unregistered
    lmao don’t forget about the time he cranked off a bunch of rounds at a house because he heard a gunshot without seeing a target... thats who you want backing you up. Kid is lucky hes not in prison for killing someone accidentally...
    If I remember correctly the suspect fired on him and he fired back hitting the suspect. And he was cleared by FDLE and IA. And the suspect was convicted for attempted murder LEO.

If you’re gonna shit on the guy at least get the facts straight.

Unregistered
    If I remember correctly the suspect fired on him and he fired back hitting the suspect. And he was cleared by FDLE and IA. And the suspect was convicted for attempted murder LEO.

That’s a REAL stretch pal. Multiple rounds into a house where he could NOT see a target (his words) and part of the door frame fragmented as a .223 came ripping through it and struck the suspect in the wrist. A fragment. That’s luck, not good round placement on target. Where were the rest of the rounds on the house? All over the front of it.

You should write headlines for CNN on your days off with your creative wordplay. If you don’t see a target - you don’t fire. This isn’t Riyadh. We don’t lay down cover fire.

Also, how many Deputies were behind and around the house before he started popping off again?

You clearly weren’t there. But thanks for stopping by!

Unregistered

Maybe you guys can talk tactics at Sunday school. Jesus forgives you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast