Ipcu
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipcu

Unregistered

Ipcu

Does anyone actually know what IPCU does?

Unregistered
    Pretty sure it’s similar to a county wide tac unit. They’ve had some pretty big arrests.

Unregistered
    All I know is thank god they have at least one semi decent cop and a good Sgt. If they didn’t have JM to actually do some Police work and ZS to make them all seem like Gods through some creative writing, they would have probably already been disbanded.

Unregistered
    I think you are all forgetting the real power of that team, Lt. BM.

Unregistered

Work

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s called police work. Apparently it’s a foreign concept to you.

Unregistered
    It’s called police work. Apparently it’s a foreign concept to you.
    Yup agreed. A lot of very bad people have gone to jail/prison because of them. Cafe doesn’t lie.

Unregistered
    All I know is thank god they have at least one semi decent cop and a good Sgt. If they didn’t have JM to actually do some Police work and ZS to make them all seem like Gods through some creative writing, they would have probably already been disbanded.

I would have to agree with this post. JM is the only one worth a damn in that unit. Hopefully they will get rid of TM the little cry baby millennial he is and get TK up in there. Then at least JM will have another decent cop to do Police work with other then his Sgt. All the other ones are about useless and couldn’t find a criminal if they climbed into the back seat.

Unregistered
    Based on their stats it seems they arrest people who need to be arrested.

What do you do?

Unregistered
    I’m sure you can submit a ride along form and find out.

Unregistered
    I would have to agree with this post. JM is the only one worth a damn in that unit. Hopefully they will get rid of TM the little cry baby millennial he is and get TK up in there. Then at least JM will have another decent cop to do Police work with other then his Sgt. All the other ones are about useless and couldn’t find a criminal if they climbed into the back seat.
    Not the right place to air your feelings about people. I think you should call them up and discuss your feelings with them. My guess is they will never get a phone call from you. And who wouldn’t see somebody in their backseat. That’s silly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast