Ipcu - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ipcu

JOHN BERTHOLF

Tim K.

Tim KINKOPF is a good cop and we all did some `gray area` stuffin our youth. He presses the issue when needed and ain't afraid to put his hands on a MF! He has matured since starting and is a solid tactician on the street. Leave his faith out, or get some yourself! It was a good shoot end of story. Ipcu will benefit having him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN BERTHOLF View Post
    Tim KINKOPF is a good cop and we all did some `gray area` stuffin our youth. He presses the issue when needed and ain't afraid to put his hands on a MF! He has matured since starting and is a solid tactician on the street. Leave his faith out, or get some yourself! It was a good shoot end of story. Ipcu will benefit having him.

I have to agree. TK is a good guy. Sure he has made some mistakes but who hasn’t. I agree he has resting ***** face, but once you actually get to know him you will discover he is very humble and would help you at a seconds notice.

TK would be a great replacement for TM or KC. Both of them are useless to the unit. TM is never there because he is on SWAT and if the man doesn’t get his way he has a hissy fit. I have never met anyone that actually likes him or wants to work with him after actually working with him. The sad part is he is probably going to get DSD where he will suck ass in there too. KC has always been useless even when she was on the road. How a lazy cop gets on a proactive unit who knows. All KC is good at is standing around and flirting with other cops cuz she certainly can’t make any arrests.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN BERTHOLF View Post
    I agree. TK is a good cop. Sure he has made some mistakes but what good cop hasn’t. I would rather see TK in there then TM or KC. TM is a lazy cop with a big head that talks a lot of game. He is a cry baby when he doesn’t get his way. I don’t know a single person who likes him. KC is another prime example of a female getting something just because of her sex. She was garbage on the road. One of the laziest cops I know. She is always to busy flirting with the other real cops to actually do something. She only got into that unit because of PR. Hopefully there will be some change to that unit so the entire unit is actually putting bad guys in jail and not just JM

Unregistered
    AJ makes a lot of arrests too and everyone has their role on the team. TK would be great for them. Give it a rest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. TK is a good cop. Sure he has made some mistakes but what good cop hasn’t. I would rather see TK in there then TM or KC. TM is a lazy cop with a big head that talks a lot of game. He is a cry baby when he doesn’t get his way. I don’t know a single person who likes him. KC is another prime example of a female getting something just because of her sex. She was garbage on the road. One of the laziest cops I know. She is always to busy flirting with the other real cops to actually do something. She only got into that unit because of PR. Hopefully there will be some change to that unit so the entire unit is actually putting bad guys in jail and not just JM
    Whoever wrote this has no clue how to run a successful unit. A unit can’t be all proactive people. A unit has specific people for missions. That being said that doesn’t mean one person is better then the other. IPCU is a great unit. They get crap done and is run by a great supervisor. As for KC I don’t know who is all pissed off at her but she got her spot because of her ability to actually think before she acts but will still throw hands with the best of us. She is a great cop that I had the pleasure to work with and would work with her any day. Stop bashing IPCU were lucky that we got to have a street crimes unit like that. And if you don’t like how they are apply to be one of them. TM got selected for fugitive so that means there will be a vacancy soon. So apply and see how well you can fit in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123