Let's talk. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk.

Unregistered
    So apparently sgt Adler applied with the Texas rangers
    From the Texas DPS Website

Each applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America, in excellent physical condition, and have an outstanding record of at least eight (8) years experience with a bona fide law enforcement agency, engaged principally in the investigation of major crimes. The applicant must be currently employed with the Texas Department of Public Safety, in the position of a commissioned officer with the rank of at least Trooper II.

I guess they hire internally only

Unregistered
    HCSO still losing people left and right. Word is 2 leaving in the next couple weeks and at least 4 more in hiring processes elsewhere. When will admin figure out why? Do they even care?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HCSO still losing people left and right. Word is 2 leaving in the next couple weeks and at least 4 more in hiring processes elsewhere. When will admin figure out why? Do they even care?
    Yea because they have Sergeants like Souther and Adler running good people away.

Unregistered
    Yea because they have Sergeants like Souther and Adler running good people away.
    I can definitely see James running people off. Todd is amazing. Great to work for and always backs his people.

I’m surprised nobody had mentioned any of the Corporals yet. Especially one in particular.

Unregistered
    I can definitely see James running people off. Todd is amazing. Great to work for and always backs his people.

I’m surprised nobody had mentioned any of the Corporals yet. Especially one in particular.
    Maybe Todd is amazing to you...but many others don’t think the same. To each it’s own though. The only Corporal that I can think of that’s worth a **** is Beth. Alvarez is a little shady but he is alright and Brandeberry thinks he is the shit but really isn’t worth two nickels rubbing together.

Unregistered

Alright Hannah nobody asked you for your opinion on Souther.

Unregistered
    Maybe Todd is amazing to you...but many others don’t think the same. To each it’s own though. The only Corporal that I can think of that’s worth a **** is Beth. Alvarez is a little shady but he is alright and Brandeberry thinks he is the shit but really isn’t worth two nickels rubbing together.
    Brandeberry is as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

Unregistered
    From the Texas DPS Website

Each applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America, in excellent physical condition, and have an outstanding record of at least eight (8) years experience with a bona fide law enforcement agency, engaged principally in the investigation of major crimes. The applicant must be currently employed with the Texas Department of Public Safety, in the position of a commissioned officer with the rank of at least Trooper II.

I guess they hire internally only
    Hell I don’t even think they have a horse big enough.

Unregistered
    The issues here are the admin and their complete lack of care for their employees. Look what they did to Tinsley. The guy gave over 2 decades of his life to the agency and the second he doesn't drink the kool-aid, they push him out without a second thought. The new guys see this and the smart ones look elsewhere. I would advise anyone reading this, who might be looking to enter law enforcement, to apply to HCSO, get certified and keep your nose clean for a year. QUIETLY apply elsewhere and work somewhere that you're appreciated, paid accordingly and allowed to do your job.

Things will never change there until things change at the top. Eason was clearly the most qualified and best candidate for Sheriff. Crawford only won because of his and his wife's connections and because he's a Hardee good ol' boy. Eason, as qualified as he is, never stood a chance because he didn't grow up here.

Meanwhile, unless things change drastically, HCSO will never be anything more than a stepping-stone agency that continues to lost people at an alarming rate.

Unregistered
    The issues here are the admin and their complete lack of care for their employees. Look what they did to Tinsley. The guy gave over 2 decades of his life to the agency and the second he doesn't drink the kool-aid, they push him out without a second thought. The new guys see this and the smart ones look elsewhere. I would advise anyone reading this, who might be looking to enter law enforcement, to apply to HCSO, get certified and keep your nose clean for a year. QUIETLY apply elsewhere and work somewhere that you're appreciated, paid accordingly and allowed to do your job.

Things will never change there until things change at the top. Eason was clearly the most qualified and best candidate for Sheriff. Crawford only won because of his and his wife's connections and because he's a Hardee good ol' boy. Eason, as qualified as he is, never stood a chance because he didn't grow up here.

Meanwhile, unless things change drastically, HCSO will never be anything more than a stepping-stone agency that continues to lost people at an alarming rate.
    I’m sorry but Tinsley wasn’t worth a shit. And you wanna talk about being qualified, well Tinsley sure as hell was not qualified to be a Captain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast