Let's talk. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's talk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts! Everyone is kissing ass! Anybody notice Adler kissing up to Crawford and how Crawford was sitting there looking annoyed lol?
    Hahaha. Seen it.

Unregistered
    This administration is doing a fine job. Everybody is just mad because they thought Crawford was about to be a good ol boy and keep the dumb shit rolling! NEGATIVE! Crawford isn’t playing games with anyone and people are butthurt because they are used to the SO being ran like a cartel or a group home. Well this FHP ADMINISTRATOR had another thing coming. We should’ve known the bullshit was over when he announced a man with a doctorate degree as his undersheriff. Sheriff Crawford and his administration is doing what a Sheriff’s Office Administration is supposed to do, and y’all can’t handle it because everybody is stuck in there ways or too young to know what a Sheriff is. Let this man and his team do the job that the people elected them to do!

Unregistered
    This administration is doing a fine job. Everybody is just mad because they thought Crawford was about to be a good ol boy and keep the dumb shit rolling! NEGATIVE! Crawford isn’t playing games with anyone and people are butthurt because they are used to the SO being ran like a cartel or a group home. Well this FHP ADMINISTRATOR had another thing coming. We should’ve known the bullshit was over when he announced a man with a doctorate degree as his undersheriff. Sheriff Crawford and his administration is doing what a Sheriff’s Office Administration is supposed to do, and y’all can’t handle it because everybody is stuck in there ways or too young to know what a Sheriff is. Let this man and his team do the job that the people elected them to do!
    Obviously you have no clue about anything you speak of. The new administration has let some very good employees go. Good people that knew law enforcement, and more may leave because of the “bullshit”. Not many people in their right mind want to be an officer these days so it shouldn’t take a genius with a degree to recognize what they have. I respect the hard working men and women of law enforcement and appreciate everything they do. I do not respect anyone who would fire an officer because of personal differences. The county and the officers deserve better.

Unregistered
    Obviously you have no clue about anything you speak of. The new administration has let some very good employees go. Good people that knew law enforcement, and more may leave because of the “bullshit”. Not many people in their right mind want to be an officer these days so it shouldn’t take a genius with a degree to recognize what they have. I respect the hard working men and women of law enforcement and appreciate everything they do. I do not respect anyone who would fire an officer because of personal differences. The county and the officers deserve better.
    Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on. It is interesting at the lack of drama around the agency lately it’s almost like it’s all be let go. Maybe it has.

Unregistered
    Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on. It is interesting at the lack of drama around the agency lately it’s almost like it’s all be let go. Maybe it has.
    Exactly! A WHOLE LOT LESS DRAMA!

Unregistered
    Crawford is promoting, demoting, and terminating people based on what they know and not who they know! Get over it. Run for Sheriff next election and bring back the good ol boy system. Until then shut up and let this man run HIS agency.

Unregistered
    Crawford is promoting, demoting, and terminating people based on what they know and not who they know! Get over it. Run for Sheriff next election and bring back the good ol boy system. Until then shut up and let this man run HIS agency.
    Well that statement is the dumbest I’ve read in a while. You don’t think the “good ol boy system” is up and running? The best friend of the sheriffs wife was promoted from secretary to captain. That’s just one example of “who you know” shit. Stfu idiot!!!

Unregistered
    Not one to mention names out of respect but some who have been let go should of been let go a long time ago. At least this administration isn’t playing games.

For the ones who have left or are planning to leave, I can’t fault them for trying to advance their careers. HCSO is one of the smaller county agencies in the Southern half of the state. Being smaller comes with less opportunities than Polk, Manatee, Hillsborough, and so on.

In the end it doesn’t matter who the sheriff is or who the sheriff was. As long as you do your job is what matters most.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234