Election fraud in the USA is an attempted coup that will not prevail
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Angry Election fraud in the USA is an attempted coup that will not prevail

    This is the biggest coup attempt in the history of the United States. What happened in Venezuela happened in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. However, justice will prevail. Nothing can stop what is coming.

    Here is an interesting chart:
    https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.co...mp-votes-1.jpg

    Here is the article:
    https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021...-lying-to-you/

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    A divine reversal on Passover 2021 (Mar 27 to Apr 4

    A Christian prophet named Hank Kunneman prophesied that "a divine [Election] reversal will happen this Passover."

    https://rumble.com/ve32yh-hank-kunne...son-22121.html

    Passover 2021 is between March 27 and April 4. This particular prophet has been 100% accurate in his prophesies. Keep your eye on Passover 2021 because the divine reversal is coming soon!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Whatever you say. Trust the plan. They got away with it. They will get away with the next one too

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation Fraudulent 2020 Election Coup will be Reversed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever you say. Trust the plan. They got away with it. They will get away with the next one too
    It was a "fraudulent election coup" that involved foreign governments and domestic traitors. It will be exposed and the fraudulent election coup will be reversed. You will not believe until it happens, but it will happen.

    God bless the Constitution and the USA!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Been hearing this for years. Just wait it out. It's about to happen. Look, I know you're a good guy, a patriot and all. Everyone is waiting for someone to fix this, but the rot is so deep it's probably not going to happen. There are thousands of troops guarding Fort Pelosi. You're right, it's "been exposed". ...and it's under the rug. Do yourself a favor, learn Chinese.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been hearing this for years. Just wait it out. It's about to happen. Look, I know you're a good guy, a patriot and all. Everyone is waiting for someone to fix this, but the rot is so deep it's probably not going to happen. There are thousands of troops guarding Fort Pelosi. You're right, it's "been exposed". ...and it's under the rug. Do yourself a favor, learn Chinese.
    Take your crazy Q theories somewhere else. I just hope you are not a cop because you should be locked up

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been hearing this for years. Just wait it out. It's about to happen. Look, I know you're a good guy, a patriot and all. Everyone is waiting for someone to fix this, but the rot is so deep it's probably not going to happen. There are thousands of troops guarding Fort Pelosi. You're right, it's "been exposed". ...and it's under the rug. Do yourself a favor, learn Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take your crazy Q theories somewhere else.
    Where do you want him to take his Q theories and why are you vehemently against people discussing it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just hope you are not a cop because you should be locked up
    • Why should those who discuss or believe in Q be "locked up."
    • What benefit is there to the United States in locking up people who discuss conspiracies?

    Imprisoning people for their First Amendment speech is totalitarian. That has already been done in:
    • Nazi concentration camps.
    • Russian gulags.
    • Today people are imprisoned in Chinese "reeducation camps" for refusing to accept Big Brother's interpretation of the truth.

    Some totalitarian concepts never change:
    • The WWII Nazis had huge book burnings to rid society of ideologies and beliefs and ideas.
    • Today, the MSM's Ministry of Truth is exercising "big tech censorship" to rid American society of ideologies and beliefs and ideas.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the biggest coup attempt in the history of the United States. What happened in Venezuela happened in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. However, justice will prevail. Nothing can stop what is coming.

    Here is an interesting chart:
    https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.co...mp-votes-1.jpg

    Here is the article:
    https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021...-lying-to-you/
    Really Kurt? brah! You are already getting cracked open by the SHT you tone down this rhetoric for a while. Thanks Kurt.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Fight back against 2020 presidential coup:

    https://fightback.law/about/

    Interview with Lin Wood (attorney against election fraud):

    (1-hour video) https://rumble.com/veakud-lin-wood-i...-election.html

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    FBI Declares War on Patriotism—What Happens Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Praying Medic
    If the FBI and DOJ harass and prosecute members of law enforcement, the military and others who work in protective services, over their love of country, then...
    Full story:
    https://prayingmedic.com/2021/03/03/...-happens-next/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •