Promoted captain after the list expired? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is a tremendo ZERO!
    Sounds like you are the loser for evening bring this up.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you are the loser for evening bring this up.
    This is a fact. This moron is nothing more than an A S S H O L E!

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a fact. This moron is nothing more than an A S S H O L E!
    So he must have told you to do your job to earn that title. Good job captain. 👏👏👏

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So he must have told you to do your job to earn that title. Good job captain. 👏👏👏
    He actually taught us all here how to scam and not do anything but hey... great supervisor material! 👍🏻

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are some real fing jealous idiots on our department. All about me me me me me me at all costs.

    Leave the PBA out if it MR sour grapes loser. Go try to drum up business elsewhere, nobody likes or cares about you
    It’s difficult to leave the PBA out of this when you say it’s all about me me me me me me me at all costs. That phrase personifies the PBA perfectly.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you are the loser for evening bring this up.
    Please review your post. You have the audacity to call others losers and you don’t know the difference between even and evening.
    #loser

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Finally one of the good guys gets promoted. Good luck Capt you will be missed.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I never comment on these threads because I don't know or care enough about most of the people mentioned here. But I do know the LT and it just reaffirms my suspicions that most of the people that talk shit here are just spewing hatred. LT thank you it was a pleasure working with you and congratulations on your promotion.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never comment on these threads because I don't know or care enough about most of the people mentioned here. But I do know the LT and it just reaffirms my suspicions that most of the people that talk shit here are just spewing hatred. LT thank you it was a pleasure working with you and congratulations on your promotion.
    Albite stop writing about yourself moron. No one likes you here and everyone is happy that you are leaving. Now you don’t have to worry about the Captain looking for you the entire shift. You can continue your scam “roving” around. Idiota!

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Captain good luck brother

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •