Promoted captain after the list expired? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Albite stop writing about yourself moron. No one likes you here and everyone is happy that you are leaving. Now you don’t have to worry about the Captain looking for you the entire shift. You can continue your scam “roving” around. Idiota!
    Jill you’re a nasty person.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Albite stop writing about yourself moron. No one likes you here and everyone is happy that you are leaving. Now you don’t have to worry about the Captain looking for you the entire shift. You can continue your scam “roving” around. Idiota!
    Isn’t he one of the Midwest officers that were involved in that investigation that he didn’t come to work and was shopping on duty?

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t he one of the Midwest officers that were involved in that investigation that he didn’t come to work and was shopping on duty?
    He’s one of them!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Welcome to the new MDPD every thread in this place is the same thing everyone is an asshole and unqualified except for themselves.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to the new MDPD every thread in this place is the same thing everyone is an asshole and unqualified except for themselves.
    We obviously have lots of losers and assholes this department!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to the new MDPD every thread in this place is the same thing everyone is an asshole and unqualified except for themselves.
    No. most posts troll the PBA. That guy has an issue

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Violations of the contract happen because they PBA allows it to happen and the department knows the PBA won’t do anything.
    Just look at the grievance list. Only one grievance with all the problems this department has? No way. And, please don’t tell us that you fix the problems with a phone call. Doesn’t happen besides the problems persist. No bark, no bite PBA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •