Status of hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go on and get a life Andrew. Your scare tactics didn’t work at the SO and they won’t work on here either. Nice try. Maybe change some of your vocabulary and your posts won’t be as recognizable.
    Nope, not McG! But the fact that you think proper grammar and spelling is "recognizable" is hilarious and speaks volumes about the S.O.

Unregistered

If it was me. My name would be on it!!!

I am not a coward that would hide behind an anonymous name if I am going to post something my name will be attached to it. Thank you Andrew McGuckin

Unregistered

1 more thing

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a coward that would hide behind an anonymous name if I am going to post something my name will be attached to it. Thank you Andrew McGuckin
    Only reason I saw this is because someone told me I’m being dragged into this crap. I have better things to do with my life than to worry about vent Crawford. The people at that office that appreciated me let me know quite often, and that’s enough for me. If you really want to know what I think, call me. Same number I’ve had for 20 years. - Andrew McGuckin

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    How have things been going at the sheriff's office? Are they getting better now that the new sheriff has been there? I am looking into local agencies to apply to. How many openings do you all have?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123