H.R. 127 - Nationwide Registration of All Firearms in USA?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Post H.R. 127 - Nationwide Registration of All Firearms in USA?

Link to government text of H.R. 127 in U.S. Congress:
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr127/text

Highlights of H.R. 127:
    • Creates a national firearm registry that anyone can access.
    • Registry requires one to tell the government exactly where firearms are stored.
    • License is needed to own a firearm.
    • Mandatory “psychological evaluations” are required receive an ownership-license.
    • Must $800 for firearm insurance.
    • Violating licensing requirements subject to a prison sentence of up to 40 years and a fine of up to $150,000.

Summary of H.R. 127:
    https://jbs.org/alert/stop-extreme-g...-bill-h-r-127/

You can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    Amid rising violent crime & demands to "defund police," gun sales skyrocket 56% among blacks

https://justthenews.com/government/s...-hurting-black

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Link to government text of H.R. 127 in U.S. Congress:
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr127/text

Highlights of H.R. 127:
    • Creates a national firearm registry that anyone can access.
    • Registry requires one to tell the government exactly where firearms are stored.
    • License is needed to own a firearm.
    • Mandatory “psychological evaluations” are required receive an ownership-license.
    • Must $800 for firearm insurance.
    • Violating licensing requirements subject to a prison sentence of up to 40 years and a fine of up to $150,000.

Summary of H.R. 127:
    https://jbs.org/alert/stop-extreme-g...-bill-h-r-127/

You can't make this stuff up.
    The law will not pass. However, the fact that the Democrats are proposing HR127 is disturbing. Allowing all citizens or online lurkers access to the database would allow everyone to see who owns guns -- and exactly where they are stored. Also, if a LEO has a "personally owned firearm," then will he be exempt from this nationwide draconian law?

Unregistered
    The law will not pass. However, the fact that the Democrats are proposing HR127 is disturbing. Allowing all citizens or online lurkers access to the database would allow everyone to see who owns guns -- and exactly where they are stored. Also, if a LEO has a "personally owned firearm," then will he be exempt from this nationwide draconian law?
    If there is ever a Civil War in the United States, then knowing who owns guns (and where they store them) is indispensable information the opposing party. It would certainly help Antifa in it's strategic planning phase when they decide to target certain areas with violence, rioting, arson, etc.

Unregistered
    Why isn't this being reported in the MSM? And where is the MSM thread?

Unregistered
    If they can make gun ownership prohibitively expensive through taxes and outrageous registration fees, they will greatly reduce the numbers of gun owning households. Once this happens, Chinese troops won't be afraid to come in and mop up what little is left of our nation. Laugh all you want, this is where it's going. Our guns are the only thing in their way

Unregistered
    WOW, I get to go from LEO to criminal overnight! There is no way I will tell the communists that are taking over the political system in this country how many guns, what type of guns, how much ammo, where I keep them etc! The entire reason for the 2nd A was to prevent a rogue government, a.k.a. the current administration, from taking over. They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

Unregistered
    Personal feelings MUST NOT get in the way of enforcing the law even if it means arresting private citizens for the lack of compliance unfortunately. Law "Enforcement" must ENFORCE the LAW! No exceptions for 2A privileges, PERIOD.

Unregistered
    That is how the German war criminals justified their actions. I was only doing what I was told. Thankfully we have this thing called a Constitution. If a law is passed that is unconstitutional it CANNOT be enforced.

Unregistered
    That is how the German war criminals justified their actions. I was only doing what I was told. Thankfully we have this thing called a Constitution. If a law is passed that is unconstitutional it CANNOT be enforced.
    With all the crazies including some in law enforcement. This country needs it now more then ever. What a horrible example for our children. Angry violent people talking about civil war and their guns. RESTRICT GUNS NOW

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast