Rats and Snitches - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CPT MP screwed over LT MH and now SGT WC. He’s a snake in the grass and has been for years. He screwed over SGT CS way back in the day and got him demoted because of a policy failure. He’s a smart tech guy and will do anything to be known now as the SWAT CMDR and be “the man” but everyone knows he would collapse under stress with active shooter scenario not some high risk incident where the county ran out of water or something else.

KP and AL who are now SGT’s back in CCIB screwed over all of CCIB to get promoted. Call AL in and ask him point blank if CPT SG was talking crap about CHief DP. AlSo ask if he was talking crap about never working for Chief DP. Look who CCIB falls under now. Chief MC which CPT SG got his way.

No more prestige world wide CCIB. The B’s are done and no coming back. Might as well disband them totally and make a counseling/opioid task force that figures out what to do after the fact rather than preventing it.

That’s just recently CCIB drama.
    At least MR will become the new SGT for CCIB.

Unregistered

Promote, Demote then Re-Promote

CPT MP screwed over LT MH and now SGT WC. He’s a snake in the grass and has been for years. He screwed over SGT CS way back in the day and got him demoted because of a policy failure. He’s a smart tech guy and will do anything to be known now as the SWAT CMDR and be “the man” but everyone knows he would collapse under stress with active shooter scenario not some high risk incident where the county ran out of water or something else.

KP and AL who are now SGT’s back in CCIB screwed over all of CCIB to get promoted. Call AL in and ask him point blank if CPT SG was talking crap about CHief DP. AlSo ask if he was talking crap about never working for Chief DP. Look who CCIB falls under now. Chief MC which CPT SG got his way.

No more prestige world wide CCIB. The B’s are done and no coming back. Might as well disband them totally and make a counseling/opioid task force that figures out what to do after the fact rather than preventing it.

That’s just recently CCIB drama.
    Just to be clear, is this the same CPT MP who got demoted from Lt because of at least one terrible decision he made as a watch commander??? Again I emphasis “demoted”, not just a simple written reprimand or re-assignment, demoted...... Since then I guess he’s been a good boy, listened to the admin and did what he was told.... “ta-da”, re-promoted and ultimately a Captain over SWAT????? Hope he doesn’t make anymore bad decisions on any callouts. Don’t worry, he is probably on a short leash like most of the others who go along with Dennis’ vision.

Unregistered

Valid point

Just to be clear, is this the same CPT MP who got demoted from Lt because of at least one terrible decision he made as a watch commander??? Again I emphasis “demoted”, not just a simple written reprimand or re-assignment, demoted...... Since then I guess he’s been a good boy, listened to the admin and did what he was told.... “ta-da”, re-promoted and ultimately a Captain over SWAT????? Hope he doesn’t make anymore bad decisions on any callouts. Don’t worry, he is probably on a short leash like most of the others who go along with Dennis’ vision.
    Ha, ha, I remember when that “reassignment” happened, if I remember it correctly I believe his demotion was a result of a decision he made regarding a vehicle search that was illegal.

Unregistered

Demoted

Captain MP demoted? Seems like a good person.

Unregistered
    MP is a good guy give me a break. More typical whining on this stupid site.

John Bertholf

More garbage

You people need to leave Sanjurjo alone, he is solid and a combat veteran . We need more of his ilk and less of the I phone eunuchs who don't have the stones to put their name behind their words.

Unregistered

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bertholf View Post
    You people need to leave Sanjurjo alone, he is solid and a combat veteran . We need more of his ilk and less of the I phone eunuchs who don't have the stones to put their name behind their words.
    Mike is solid. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

JOHN BERTHOLF

More garbage

And Sajurjo can put green tip into a MF`s grape with great alacrity!

JOHN BERTHOLF

Captain Pergola

He is a solid guy also. Left to serve in the N

JOHN BERTHOLF

More garbage

Captain Pergola is an asset to the organization. Unique skill sets and subject matter expertise. Good family guy who always has time to help a deputy out. I wish the whiners would identify themselves. I suggest they put on their skinny jeans and drive their priuses to Starbucks and order a LARGE SHUTTHEFUCCACHINO,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast