Unregistered

Reorganization

Very interesting to say the least...

Unregistered

Not really spurring the conversation

But I like the effort.

Unregistered

Nonsense

Seems like people who like drama and don’t even work there want to start a thread about the current state of affairs. LMAO!

Unregistered

Yup

I agree. Get a life and stop trying to stir up drama on here.

Unregistered

Super Bowl

Goooo Bucs!!!!!

Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.

Unregistered
    I think we can all agree that PP is where he should be- supervising a bunch of empty pool cars instead of Deputies. How many moves need to happen before they figure out this guy is a cancer? CCIB gets the purge under him and what do they do? Reshuffle the deck and spread the misery. Great job as always from the 2nd floor!

Unregistered

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think we can all agree that PP is where he should be- supervising a bunch of empty pool cars instead of Deputies. How many moves need to happen before they figure out this guy is a cancer? CCIB gets the purge under him and what do they do? Reshuffle the deck and spread the misery. Great job as always from the 2nd floor!
    So disrespectful and distasteful. You should be ashamed of yourself. PP is a good guy.

Unregistered
    Yeah, PP was the problem in CCIB....not the 3 agents given their walking papers back to their city agencies, and certainly not the 2 Sergeants sent to nights. Was wondering how long it was going to take the fanboys of that regime to chime up on here.

Unregistered
    So disrespectful and distasteful. You should be ashamed of yourself. PP is a good guy.
    GFY. Clearly you don’t really know him. Talk to the guys on dive. Anything he “manages” turns to sh*t. He was rolled out of echo, rolled out of special ops, and now rolled out of CCIB. Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one.

When you hear hooves, you think horses not zebras. Thanks for playing!

Unregistered
    GFY. Clearly you don’t really know him. Talk to the guys on dive. Anything he “manages” turns to sh*t. He was rolled out of echo, rolled out of special ops, and now rolled out of CCIB. Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one.

When you hear hooves, you think horses not zebras. Thanks for playing!

Holy crap, the Dive Team?? That group is your standard? Wow!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast