It’s official we are done - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Before you all panic the house and senate have budgets proposals too. We are not going anywhere.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Laptops were outdated, security risks, and can't be updated so they need to be picked up.
    They are picking up the maycom radios that shouldn't be in the field anyway. We have had Harris radios for a few years now. Policy requires equipment be returned to central and not stored in the offices. Now that we have someone in charge of policy and accreditatio, things are being done. Your count of who may be left in the sworn ranks is off too.
    So what’s the count then?

Unregistered
    So what’s the count then?
    The proposed reclass could turn 4 captains, 7 lieutenants and 35 agents into IS II. With 20 current openings who really knows?

Unregistered
    For those that are left it will be a good time. We will get nicer cars, and will focus on pure law enforcement not surveys possession or inspections. It will be mainly sale without etc etc
    I applaud your loyalty and your hopefulness. Yet, MADD as well as other organizations would never allow us not to do surveys, they would go nuts. Secondly, about 10 years ago they slashed us in half and brought in more inspectors. The reason was to allow us to do more LE work. They took away our 250 or so yearly inspections and gave us a complex felony requirement. Here it is years later, we are doing inspections and they are proposing cutting us in half maybe more. So they are going to do more law enforcement with less people? It could be, but I wont bet on it, they have cut us in half twice in less than ten years. We will see what happens.

Unregistered
    I’m all for it. They don’t want us doing anything but inspections and issuing official notices to places that cancelled their license. We can handle that with half of the poeple we have now

Unregistered

Glad to be gone

Your angry effeminate DD will finally be able to take all of your badges. This has been his goal for years. By the power of Grey Skull I command it!

Unregistered

Probation Waived

Notice: All new Agents will be having their probation waived. They won't be here long enough to complete it!!!

Unregistered
    Before you all panic the house and senate have budgets proposals too. We are not going anywhere.
    On May 2, 2021 we will rise from the ashes as ATM Alcohol Tobacco and Marijuana. My captain has already submitted a badge redesign which will have a weed leaf instead of the traditional eagle. The new Class C shirts will be 70's tie dye. Our only approved 208 will be with door dash and grub hub. You can use your state car as long as each delivery contains either Doritos or Little Debbie's. The SRT trailer will be converted to dispense cheese sandwiches to stoners as music festivals.
    Change is good.

Unregistered
    On May 2, 2021 we will rise from the ashes as ATM Alcohol Tobacco and Marijuana. My captain has already submitted a badge redesign which will have a weed leaf instead of the traditional eagle. The new Class C shirts will be 70's tie dye. Our only approved 208 will be with door dash and grub hub. You can use your state car as long as each delivery contains either Doritos or Little Debbie's. The SRT trailer will be converted to dispense cheese sandwiches to stoners as music festivals.
    Change is good.
    Halsey beshears who resigned to go back to the marijuana industry as successfully set himself up for success by draining the division that will be regulating him. No one will have time to enforce anything with marijuana when we just cut half our sworn staff and will add a whole new field to regulate.

Unregistered
    You don’t know where he is going. But he did take thousands in political contributions from members of the alcohol industry while a state rep. Just a few months later he was appointed to regulate that same industry. The beverage industry is already reaping the benefits from his destruction to your agency. You people got set up and if you didn’t see this coming then you are the only ones. They tried this in the old days but always fell short. This group of people actually pulled it off this time. Of course I only find it entertaining because I’m not there anymore. Best wishes to you all.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast