Misdemeanor marijuana charges

Unregistered

Misdemeanor marijuana charges

How does this agency treat simple possession of marijuana cases? For a simple user's amount, would your average joe (who does not possess a marijuana card) be taken to jail? If average joe had no prior criminal record would a notice to appear be allowed? Just curious. A lot of other places have relaxed policies on little bags of pot.

Unregistered
    Lifelong resident here. They'll ruin your life. Go to the CCSO arrest page and you'll find a good percentage are weed arrests.

One guy I knew was arrested for a roach in the ashtray of his friend's car. Another kid I knew went to Charlotte High, 16, was caught with a THC vape. Cops weighed the battery and bumped the charge to a FELONY.

Unregistered
    THC oil used in vapes is a felony in Florida.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lifelong resident here. They'll ruin your life. Go to the CCSO arrest page and you'll find a good percentage are weed arrests.

One guy I knew was arrested for a roach in the ashtray of his friend's car. Another kid I knew went to Charlotte High, 16, was caught with a THC vape. Cops weighed the battery and bumped the charge to a FELONY.
    Imagine thinking battery weight matters in whether it’s a felony or misdemeanor. This poster has no idea what they’re talking about

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff has a tough stance on drug offenders. You are afforded one freebie if you voluntarily hand over your dope before we ask for it. It must be accompanied with a cry for help. Once you burn that up, you can expect to go to jail for any amount of possession, especially with us onboarding body cams.

Unregistered
    Well good thing it’s as easy as 300 bucks to get a medical card, so now this sheriff can’t do a thing about it😂 I remember when BP was crying and begging people not to vote for medical marijuana. Now his deputies have to find actual drug crimes in the county, instead of harassing kids with small amounts of pot that harm nobody. It will be legal soon though, it’s only a matter of time. Other drugs should definitely be illegal, but marijuana comes from God, and this fascism will not continue much longer! Vote BP out he’s a bad sheriff.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares anymore about anything. You can have 10lbs I don’t care. Just rookies who haven’t been f’d over run around asking people to search their cars for failing to stop at s stop bar. Complete jackassery! How many innocent citizens get pulled over by dumb noobs for stop bar or crosswalk? That shiz is gonna end up go to case law eventually. How about answering a call and taking a report.

Unregistered
    I just try to avoid dying from covid daily. The last thing on the wide world I am doing is digging through some meth heads car or pockets. You keep doing that. Im fine over here doing nothing. See where that gets you.