Miami Beach PD sends 49 officers to Washington DC Colina sends 0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Beach PD sends 49 officers to Washington DC Colina sends 0

https://twitter.com/cbsmiami/status/...059347465?s=21

Early Monday morning, 49 Miami Beach police officers boarded buses bound for Miami International Airport in their journey to Washington D.C. to assist in inauguration day security.

Colina and Papier didn’t want to send officers I wonder why?

Unregistered

Bla Bla Bla F4cking Cry babies

Go answer your calls you baby cry. Its not like your worth anything or you bring something to the table. Your OEM is worthless and so is Papier.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go answer your calls you baby cry. Its not like your worth anything or you bring something to the table. Your OEM is worthless and so is Papier.
    Papier said that it wouldn’t be the same going without Natalie so he 07 the detail.

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/cbsmiami/status/...059347465?s=21

Early Monday morning, 49 Miami Beach police officers boarded buses bound for Miami International Airport in their journey to Washington D.C. to assist in inauguration day security.

Colina and Papier didn’t want to send officers I wonder why?

MDPD sent an RDF platoon. MPD "0", no trained officers to send, only loosers.

Unregistered
    Thank you Colina for not sending any of us to the left wing anticop inauguration.

Unregistered
    And four years ago you all cried because we went people you all are ever happy. Then tommy boy and Kerr went after Javi for buying the cops Starbucks coffee and stuff.

Unregistered
    MDPD sent an RDF platoon. MPD "0", no trained officers to send, only loosers.
    Sailor, listen up. Before you criticize anyone. Learn how to spell. The word is "loser" not "looser." Valedictorian Miami High? AP English? If I spot you two of the three letters, can you even spell G-E-D? Get off of my sub.

Eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's. Call it and I'll take the 34 bus and meet you out there.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Why would I go to a communist inauguration. Thank you chief for not sending us.

Unregistered
    And four years ago you all cried because we went people you all are ever happy. Then tommy boy and Kerr went after Javi for buying the cops Starbucks coffee and stuff.
    Wasn’t it Lugo who tried to impeach Tommy. Ah yes 👍

Unregistered
    Sailor, listen up. Before you criticize anyone. Learn how to spell. The word is "loser" not "looser." Valedictorian Miami High? AP English? If I spot you two of the three letters, can you even spell G-E-D? Get off of my sub.

Eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's. Call it and I'll take the 34 bus and meet you out there.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    What a d!ck, you've turned out to be. Man this FORECED retirement, has really did a number on you. When did you get all brave and start calling people out? Is it because your safe behind a computer screen? Sitting at home, with no other purpose but to belittle others. So, lets us in on this Miami High stuff you got going. Did one of the Miami High students, kick your Sally, azz back in your hay days? Now, I've read it been stated to you on more then one occasion. Not everyone is interested in getting naked with you beer gut, hanging over your waist line. Just because you thinks it's O'k to be a switch catcher not everyone is into same sex. Now, before you call me out to any of your hang outs. Bare in mind, I don't play well with others and I never really thought that much of you. Now, go back to your lies on your military time and all these departments, that really need you but yet, you sit at home, reading of job openings online and BANG!!! I'm the new chief of bumfu@k any town U.S.A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast