Good luck CDS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck CDS

Unregistered

Good luck CDS

So glad MC is leaving NDS B shift, what a waste,coward ect,ect. Always the last one to a call and treats us like he knows all. Careful around him,he won't back you up! We owe you one CDS for taking back this tool

Unregistered
    Good! As long as he is not around me.

Unregistered
    I'll bet he does more house checks and fake traffic stops than you

Unregistered
    Deflect from the truth we all know.

Unregistered
    The guy is a wasted paycheck and everyone knows it.

Unregistered
    Plebase tell me he's not coming back to sq2 bnites, he hides in feather sound doing house checks,then when a call comes out it would take him 10 minutes to make it out to Ulmerton Road, what a piece of garbage

Unregistered
    He should be made a jailer because he is so worthless. Maybe he will quit and save the sheriff the trouble of firing him.

Unregistered
    O'Look, more cyber bullying from the school girls. Maybe you all should be SRO's so you can fit right in with the girl gossip. Grow the F-up and have a man talk with him to his face. The most he can do is tell you to F-off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    O'Look, more cyber bullying from the school girls. Maybe you all should be SRO's so you can fit right in with the girl gossip. Grow the F-up and have a man talk with him to his face. The most he can do is tell you to F-off
    Can't have a man to man talk with a lazy puzzy who will run and complain because he can't take criticism. He would not change his habits anyway.

Unregistered
    Correct, I know a few people have gotten in his face, only to face harassment from upstairs because of MC's rabbi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast