Path to CID

Thread: Path to CID

Unregistered

Path to CID

So are we pretty much admitting the path to CID is to either be a complete ****up or to get on street crimes and be in danger of being federally indicted?

Unregistered
    Just get an RPO and you to can have the title of detective.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the residents of Lakeland who are wondering what an RPO is. It’s a “risk protection order”. This RPO is signed by a judge who demands the surrounding of firearms by people who are mentally unstable.

Unregistered
    For the residents of Lakeland who are wondering what an RPO is. It’s a “risk protection order”. This RPO is signed by a judge who demands the surrounding of firearms by people who are mentally unstable.
    This isn’t a forum for residents. They’ve got a channel to voice their concerns. This is for officers to openly discuss issues. Get off here citizen!

Unregistered
    This isn’t a forum for residents. They’ve got a channel to voice their concerns. This is for officers to openly discuss issues. Get off here citizen!
    Aww can’t handle someone using their first amendment right? I have news for you buddy, I can post on this public site just like you can, so if you want to keep Lakelands dirty little secrets under wraps, then stop posting it on a public forum. I know it sucks for you Lakeland piss ons to respect freedom of speech, but you better get used to it.

Unregistered
    Also guess what, the news reads this forum too.

Unregistered
    Dang who are we talking about? I think I the name starts with an "R" hahaha