Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I thought we were talking about Aaron! At risk women do we need to share a list of is victims I am sure once his divorce is finale his ex-wife will. Providing confidential database information. What did Bianca tell you what Aaron shared with her? Or were you talking about the info Marcy is sharing. I know it is getting less and less available because every reputable agency around is having issues working with the Police department. Not sure who you are talking about when you are talking intimidation because Aaron could not intimidate anyone other than his wife and child. Now using the badge for business gain is that what you call it when you take a city vehicle 2 hours away. And back for work if you come to work? Or would filling out your Palm Beach County application on your work computer while getting paid be part of that? You really need to look at your own issues be for you try and attack someone else.
Well I also heard that trying to be a businessman on duty, like selling real estate, using idle threats to small business for supporting other candidates, being a small time slumlord and rent collector with a badge on your hip, the sort of classic third world punk cop hiding behind authority of badge and using it for extra income sort of thing. Let's get together and compare notes sometime!