+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 259 of 259
 

Thread: Drummer boy

  1. #251
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, the one guy on here writing all this crap, like he speaks for the district. Drum is a good dude. He’ll be fine in D5.
    No he won't. He is not welcome.

  2. #252
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hey Hey Hey, Goodby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No he won't. He is not welcome.
    Nope, sure won't last in D5.
    He was lost in SID can you imagine what a show he will be? All of his brown nose cronies will be in trouble now cause the news is the new one in charge is knowledgeable and can scent out brown nosers a mile away. It's called sink or swim. My advise to all of Scum Drummer brownies is to jump ship or you too will be transferred to a another place you might have to work. Looks like the golf game pretenders are over, lol love it!!! Hey Hey Hey, Goodby!!

  3. #253
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This clown Scum Drum needs to be fired!

  4. #254
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This clown Scum Drum needs to be fired!
    From what we know he already has one foot out. Good riddance!

  5. #255
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what we know he already has one foot out. Good riddance!
    That's the word on the street from what I hear he's on the top 5 as the worst in BSO.

  6. #256
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the word on the street from what I hear he's on the top 5 as the worst in BSO.
    White and Anderson need to go to. Blind leading the blind.

  7. #257
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    White and Anderson need to go to. Blind leading the blind.
    Drum is garbage. Biggest two faced phony.

  8. #258
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Drum to be fired soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drum is garbage. Biggest two faced phony.
    You know what? You're right.
    Drum is garbage and so happy he got a taste of his own medicine. No one really wants him to tell the truth. Hope to see him fail. In D5 he will definitely will, lol. What a sad piece of work. He will get fired soon enough cause he's incompetent.

  9. #259
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know what? You're right.
    Drum is garbage and so happy he got a taste of his own medicine. No one really wants him to tell the truth. Hope to see him fail. In D5 he will definitely will, lol. What a sad piece of work. He will get fired soon enough cause he's incompetent.
    He's a rat fink piece of two faced shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •