Please get rid of her - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Her apology?? That is not at all accurate. Was more of an excuse and justification. Defending us??? Are you kidding me?? Not a soul at SPD buys it. Dipino you are a waste of space. Totally worthless and self absorbed. You need to pack your stuff and hit the road because the men and women of SPD are DONE with you. You have no support from the rank and file because you have never earned it. Your reign of terror is finally coming to an end. Hopefully you learn something from this but I doubt it, your mountain size ego won't allow it.

Unregistered
    What city hall and public need to understand is how unified the agency is in their dislike of dipino. She is rotten to the core and under the protection of Barwin, was able to use smoke and mirrors to fool the public into thinking she was the second coming of christ.

No more.

The truth of her horrid so called leadership is coming out. Everyone is starting to openly speak up now and voice how much they can't stand you as chief. This is not one or two people, it is the overwhelming majority of the officers. Take the train chief, its time for you to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So she sent a department wide apology email today. I honestly don’t care about her comment either way. It’s shit we cops say to other cops and let’s be honest, we say way worse things to each other within our agency “family.” I don’t think it was so “egregious” a comment in the grand scope of things. BUT, being that she panders to petty ass shit and created a stage where little things like this are responded with discipline, I expect her to swallow the medicine she has been dishing out for so long.

O and her apology, or lack thereof, was more of an excuse and pat on the back.

I get it chief. I probably would have said something like what you said...and of course I would have been in IA and mandated sensitivity training to say the least. Take the medicine with a smile and thank yourself for the environment you created.
    The statement on its own was a non starter, humor for sure, maybe in poor taste? arguable...would anyone but her have been ordered to the water board chamber for saying it? of course,She was surprised when someone from that day gave her up?, really? She expects loyalty after her years of abuse? but because of SO many other matters of mistrust, paranoia,(coffee card saga),outrageous behavior (dog), arrogance,(take home car) The Newton "Barbecue",not knowing half the people who work for her by name, NEVER seems to be at work, only for a press release or interview of course...it goes on and on to the bottom line that she has lost support, respect (if any was EVER present) and ultimately control of the Police Department which this City, its citizens AND all of its sworn workers can NOT tolerate.....it's time

Unregistered

She's Gone

Now take a deep breath and be grateful to those who made this happen.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to the men and women of SPD. May better days be ahead of you.

Unregistered
    May she fade into history and be forgotten.

Unregistered
    Hopefully they do not replace her with some good old boy that has been in the SPD for centuries. Her apology was not sincere. However, she has poked the good old boys and got rid of few. What Sarasota does not need is another good old boy. With their good old boy attitude and ego.

Unregistered
    If not a good ol' boy then what would you suggest? She was not a good ol' boy. She was from Maryland. I think a local person is much better but Lord make sure Tom Knightmare is NOT on that list. He has proven to the employees of the SO that he and Dippy are cut from the same cloth.

Unregistered
    I am very sorry you folks had to go through it. Even today 8 years after she left OC many are cheering her demise in Sarasota. We secretly suffered with you though there was not much more we could do, we sure did not want her back. And as you can guess the ones who kissed her butt are defending her, as will be the same for you. The problem is in OC she promoted many to positions FAR above their competency. She institutionalized the "Do unto others before they can do unto you" theory of management. And it is better if you can throw someone under the bus to save you ass, if they want to keep their job they will fall on their sword for me.

So be happy for this day, her reign of terror on you is over, but the effect of the people she promoted who should not only not be promoted but probably shouldn't be cops will have long lasting effects, unless they can see the light.

Please hear me out on this. You all every one of you need counseling because of the abusive relationship you have just gotten out of. You have lived in fear not of the street but what can be done to you for no reason. You walked on egg shells for the last 8 years. You have forgotten what normal is like. Sound familiar? You would recommend the same for any abused spouse. Think about it.

For now enjoy the day.

Unregistered
    The above is exactly what we lived through. No one should have to work under those conditions. We will move forward and never let someone like her back in these doors.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast