The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of INMATE NUMBER K21224.....

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSe...&TypeSearch=AI

Nice booking / DOC Inmate photo!
    That's the look of, damn I got caught being a deceptive thief and now I can't have my nails done..... boo hoo

Unregistered
    Ahhh yes, one of the top executives of FDLE sitting next to a major convicted FELON like it's normal. Certainly no sense of commitment to what's right or wrong, just continue to play stupid, right?

WOW, she's gotten FAT!!

Unregistered
    Looks like that super high dollar attorney was an absolute waste. Probably spent all the money they could have paid in restitution on the most expensive attorney they could have paid for, and got more time for it. It's not like there was any legit defense for her!

Looks like Mark will be trolling Mons Venus for the next 7 years.

Unregistered
    How can an FDLE be married to a CONVICTED FELON and remain in law enforcement?
    Marky wil probably divorce her and move on to wifey #4!

Unregistered

Wife number 4?

Word is he has already moved on with several side chicks in addition to at least two at TBROC.....Mark, dont forget to fill Raye's canteen! She can bury you with direct testimony you knew all along she was embezzling $.

Unregistered
    Word is he has already moved on with several side chicks in addition to at least two at TBROC.....Mark, dont forget to fill Raye's canteen! She can bury you with direct testimony you knew all along she was embezzling $.
    Oh, he knew alright.... no frickin way he didn't... he belongs in prison too

Unregistered

So sad

Let it go, be at peace, move on. All in all, the imperfect system worked imperfectly. As in a favorite line by inspector Callahan after he catches his guy, he tells the others to never gloat once they get caught. So many good peoples lives destroyed. Pain and heartbreak all around. completely senseless. No one wins. Just be thankful for what you have in life and hug your family when you can.

They'll no doubt have to pursue asset forfeiture but they have years to work on that. (I’m sure they’ll take another look at who knew what and when). Lawyers love that stuff, they get to be paid to hide in their offices.

I wish she had quickly returned all the money with what she had even if she had to cash out retirement, sell everything. And if there was a shortfall, at least have built up some good will to repay. It would’ve been redeemable and she’d of gotten less time and could’ve at least kept her head up. As it is I’m sure a ton was wasted on that attorney.
    Absent that, but I guess that’s the game, a loser’s game, struggling once you know you’ve been caught.
    What is it about people and money and things. Fools. A sunrise and sunset are priceless and they’re free, but you only get so many.
    Morale of the story: when your wrong your wrong. Once that’s identified you getting make another choice to either make it right or keep it wrong. After that, it’s someone else’s turn.

Unregistered
    So the "anonymous" letter to Tally from Vecchio didn't work this time? WOW

Unregistered
    Dispicable, after all the embezzeling she did with him, how dare he go cha cha with another pooty!!

Unregistered
    So the "anonymous" letter to Tally from Vecchio didn't work this time? WOW
    I hear they were "ALL EARS". (LOL).

MB is 10X the man in principle and integrity that Swearingen or Foy are.. and they know it. they'd sell a good person and/or employee out at the drop of a pin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast