The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL

Can't wait until they finally put the thief in Jail where she belongs. Amazing how they have let this case drag out.

Let justice be served!

Unregistered
    God, I hope so.....Anyone in St Johns county advise that they want her in prison? I hope Mark gets investigated.....

Unregistered
    Tomorrow 9AM. Unless there is another deliberate delay on Brutnell's side. Been playing this off and delaying as much as they can, Raye can't stand the thought of going to jail for 5 years, but guess what? When you're a CROOK that's where you belong. How many counts of theft are there, something like 160? And she says she didn't realize what she was doing. 160 Times LMAO.

And it's amazing how they have protected MARK. Just amazing. You can bet if this was a grunt in the trenches that was not popular they'd have ran him/her out.. you know, the typical bullshit targeting tactics... Criticizing unfairly, building log pulls, misinterpreting things they say to the favor of them with no recourse because they have power, etc.

It's GOOD to have power (Supervisor and above and liked), they will go to the earths end to protect you..

Unregistered
    I'll bet that little ******* Johnny V in Tampa was hoping Brutnell got bagged.

Unregistered
    Pre-Trial today at 1:30 in courtroom 328.

FINALLY

Unregistered
    Continued again til 2/8....Someone please let them know, NO PLEA BARGINING

Unregistered
    So whats the policy and procedures for being married to a convicted Felon? One that is so brazen they commit it while actually working for a Law Enforcement Agency- While your hubby is brass at a LEO Agency? I mean, the audacity and arrogance.

I thought that if you even ASSOCIATED WITH A FELON it was a no-no?

Unregistered
    The case against Raye Brutnell, former St. Johns County Sheriff's Office finance director, is scheduled to pick up again in February.

The case had been scheduled for jury selection in December, but in November both sides agreed to delay the trial to allow for more work to be done in civil matters involving Brutnell.

The next hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Feb. 8 at the St. Johns County courthouse.

Brutnell faces 16 felony charges.

According to the Sheriff’s Office, Brutnell initiated 74 payments to fictitious accounts totaling $702,773, including 51 payments from the benevolence fund worth $80,115 and a “misappropriated” benevolence fund check of $2,868

She was arrested in November 2018 and is out on bond.

Unregistered
    Has to be at least 5 years in prison. Minimum. Any less than that is a joke. Should be getting 10.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has to be at least 5 years in prison. Minimum. Any less than that is a joke. Should be getting 10.
    It should be 10! Furthermore, Mark should be working for a 4 man department as the evidence custodian

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast