The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Some questions/thoughts.

Raye was married in to a well connected LEO family before Mark and has children with Ben Tanner. Does anyone know how those poor girls are? I feel for them. I know Raye and Ben lost a child and that had to be awful for the siblings, now this.

Why does her DOC number start with K? Any person convicted in St Johns would have a DOC number that starts with V. Has she had a previous conviction in another County? That's the only way she could have a DOC number that isn't from St John's unless they purposely did that to attempt to hide her identity to other inmates....

And, that is the major question.....will she do her time in Florida and if so, will she do all the in segragation? If other inmates know she has LEO family and is former quasi LEO, she could face some pretty sticky circumstances? And, they will find out who she is, no doubt.

Will Mark Brutnell become a visitor at any facility she's at? If so, will said facility then mind their p's and q's instead of business as usual at State Correctional Facilities? In fact, staff might just treat her as badly as the inmates might....

Points to ponder....any answers or thoughts welcomed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear they were "ALL EARS". (LOL).

MB is 10X the man in principle and integrity that Swearingen or Foy are.. and they know it. they'd sell a good person and/or employee out at the drop of a pin
    you can't tell me Marky didn't know about the money, are you serious?

Unregistered

Where is old Marky Mark

Anyone in TBROC seen him?

Unregistered
    Anyone in TBROC seen him?
    He may be in or near the grand town of Gretna, Florida. A small village just outside of Quincy. Just a guess since that is where Raye was transferred to on Wednesday.

Unregistered
    He's baking cakes with files in them.

Unregistered
    He's baking cakes with files in them.
    Doubtful he wants her out, he has too much fun with his new side kicks!

Unregistered
    Tampa is known nationwide for it's strip clubs, looks like he's in the right place. 8 years of waiting for your convicted high Felon wife that stole from cops to get out of jail is a long time!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678