Another Bad Arrest By ZPD

Unregistered

Another Bad Arrest By ZPD

You can't charge someone for carrying concealed in their place of business. More incompetence by an agency that needs to be replaced by the Sheriff's Office!!
    https://www.facebook.com/16640434346...8564143912324/

Unregistered
    Once again, all that education is for the better? I’ll take experience anytime. Lawsuits coming.... stay tuned!

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when you have incompetent leadership at ZPD! Every one of these brass buffoons wouldn’t make it past Corporal at a real law enforcement agency.The last lawsuit cost the city $250,000 thanks to the incompetent former chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what happens when you have incompetent leadership at ZPD! Every one of these brass buffoons wouldn’t make it past Corporal at a real law enforcement agency.The last lawsuit cost the city $250,000 thanks to the incompetent former chief.
    Am I missing something here... did the former chief taze someone inside his crib or was dat a dumb ass cop that cost my tax dollars of $250 k

Unregistered
    Am I missing something here... did the former chief taze someone inside his crib or was dat a dumb ass cop that cost my tax dollars of $250 k
    How much will an incident cost the city knowing the “good ole boy” captain has acted so unprofessionally to where he’s had to have the sheriffs office called on him once and the other sheriff supervisors had to respond?

Unregistered
    I’m just glad the supposedly harmless shot fired into the air didn’t come down, pierce the crown of a distant citizen’s skull and leave them dead with a bullet in his brain. Total incompetence by ZPD

Unregistered
    I’m just glad the supposedly harmless shot fired into the air didn’t come down, pierce the crown of a distant citizen’s skull and leave them dead with a bullet in his brain. Total incompetence by ZPD
    But...did it kill anyone? That would be an accident, not a crime. Once again, incompetence! Try again, scholar!

Unregistered
    What else was Zpd supposed to do? They arrested him? How do you feel they were incompetent? Should they have pointed their guns in his face?

Unregistered
    I was being facetious

Unregistered
    But...did it kill anyone? That would be an accident, not a crime. Once again, incompetence! Try again, scholar!
    It is against the law to negligently or recklessly discharge a firearm. A single bullet fired into the air can come back at speeds up to 300 feet per second. This can result in injury, Property damage, or even death anywhere within a 2-mile radius of the shot. Don’t do it