Kaz stop spending my money on yourself
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Kaz stop spending my money on yourself

Did you know that 45% of your dues money goes to paying Kaz a salary, car, luxury trips and vacations.
    I didn’t sign up for that. It should be disclosed upon submitting an application

Unregistered
    I dont care what he does with his money. He gave me and his son the answers to the Sgt test in advance so he can spend my dues on anything he wants. Sanford

Unregistered
    We really need to do a forensic audit. If it comes clean good for Kaz. If it doesn’t appropriate action needs to be taken.
    His arrogance is overwhelming and my opinion he doesn’t fly straight.

Unregistered
    We have heard from some of your co-workers. I can assure you that those of us at IUPA do not speaks several hundred dollars of dues money on wine at fancy dinners. IUPA, unlike the PBA, is very transparent especially with financial matters. You deserve to know how your dues money is being spent. Call me to learn why so many PBA units have already switched to IUPA, and many more are currently in the process.
    Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170 for 1st class representation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have heard from some of your co-workers. I can assure you that those of us at IUPA do not speaks several hundred dollars of dues money on wine at fancy dinners. IUPA, unlike the PBA, is very transparent especially with financial matters. You deserve to know how your dues money is being spent. Call me to learn why so many PBA units have already switched to IUPA, and many more are currently in the process.
    Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170 for 1st class representation.
    Thank you Mr Edmiston for being so forthright with me. I felt like a schmuck after learning what you shared with me. I, much like my coworkers, have been blind to the things that go on behind the scenes. I’d love to switch to an organization like yours if nothing else but for your transparency.

Unregistered
    Don't care. He gets us raises, and goes to bat when some idiot in IA tries to stick it to one of my guys. He can spend the money whatever way he wants.

Unregistered
    He doesn’t get YOU raises, he gets his family & friends raises.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn’t get YOU raises, he gets his family & friends raises.
    Really idiot? So there is a separate pay scale just for him and his friends? Don't be so stupid.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bradshaw is very generous. The union has nothing to do with our pay and benefits, they are along for the ride.

Unregistered
    Kaz is an arrogant POS. He suffers from little man syndrome. Someone needs to teach him to be humble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast