PBA with Orlando.

Unregistered

PBA with Orlando.

Am I the only one disgusted seeing our PBA standing with Orlando Gudes. After what he put our Officers through this year and now they are standing with them as our hard earned money is being handed over to the Rich house. Of course he showed up now for the photo op. I wouldn’t piss on that guy if he was hanging from a bridge on fire.

Unregistered
    "Check this out! The post speaks for itself but today was pretty awesome!" Yea, someone tell the new guy what Orlando and Dugan did to our Officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Check this out! The post speaks for itself but today was pretty awesome!" Yea, someone tell the new guy what Orlando and Dugan did to our Officers.
    PBA doesn’t stand with Orlando. They gave money for Xmas presents for kids at rich house. AOrlando showed up for the photo op because that’s his district. PBA has zero support of Orlando. Stop spreading bull crap.

Unregistered
    PBA doesn’t stand with Orlando. They gave money for Xmas presents for kids at rich house. AOrlando showed up for the photo op because that’s his district. PBA has zero support of Orlando. Stop spreading bull crap.
    Is this an official PBA response? How did he even know about it then? Someone from the PBA had to have told him.

Unregistered
    Is this an official PBA response? How did he even know about it then? Someone from the PBA had to have told him.
    God your stupid. A press release was done.

Unregistered
    Sources at TFR say it was OG who ratted out the Fire Chief to personnel at the request of the fire union prez on some BS accusation. Total smear of the Fire Chief for no reason just to appease the Fire Union prez who hates Chief LoCicero. OG is a total rat.

Unregistered
    Sounds like O.G. is "untouchable".

Unregistered
    Sources at TFR say it was OG who ratted out the Fire Chief to personnel at the request of the fire union prez on some BS accusation. Total smear of the Fire Chief for no reason just to appease the Fire Union prez who hates Chief LoCicero. OG is a total rat.
    OG refuses to call the acting Fire Chief as Interim as far he is concerned she is the Fire Chief. If you don't believe me watch the city council meeting she was at. Of course she is a black female. Racism is real in the city of Tampa its just not what most people would think it is.

Unregistered
    Why are my PBA dues being used to buy gifts for kids at the RICH house??

Unregistered
    Why are my PBA dues being used to buy gifts for kids at the RICH house??
    Maybe thats why they are raising the dues! When is the next election?