MLK Parade

Thread: MLK Parade

Unregistered

MLK Parade

When is the MLK Day Parade going to be rescheduled or canceled like Gasparilla due to the spike in COVID-19 cases?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is the MLK Day Parade going to be rescheduled or canceled like Gasparilla due to the spike in COVID-19 cases?
    No way, let them have their parade and pack them in as tight as they can! Please don’t cancel this one 🙏🏼

Unregistered
    No way, let them have their parade and pack them in as tight as they can! Please don’t cancel this one 🙏🏼
    Already rescheduled for June 19

Unregistered
    Do you really want our African American community to see what you think of them? Take this post down before it goes public.

Unregistered
    You guys continue to show your racism. It’s pathetic.

Unregistered
    You guys continue to show your racism. It’s pathetic.
    You say racism I say not so fast. Who shoots most cops? Who assaults most cops? Who does the vast majority of killings, rapes, armed robberies, theft and drug dealing? Do whites commit many of these crimes? Yes. However per capita blacks are and have been on a nonstop crime spree for decades. Should this mean we assume all blacks are criminals? No. But extra caution is only common sense based on our real world experience and 9 decades of crime statistics. We however are ALL viewed as bad for the sins of a minuscule minority of cops. This is done by the media, left wing radical groups, politicians and globalist bodies like the UN. So forgive me if don't share your so worn out charge of "racism". Time to get a new line sport, the old one is as you said "pathetic". Remember this if you are black, brown, white or LGBTQ AND Conservative you are on our side. If you are a white male hetero and liberal you are not on our side. Simple as that. Will we still protect the people not on our side? Yes because we swore an oath to do so. That being said the more we are vilified unjustly the worse things in America will get. Pray for all people.

Unregistered
    You say racism I say not so fast. Who shoots most cops? Who assaults most cops? Who does the vast majority of killings, rapes, armed robberies, theft and drug dealing? Do whites commit many of these crimes? Yes. However per capita blacks are and have been on a nonstop crime spree for decades. Should this mean we assume all blacks are criminals? No. But extra caution is only common sense based on our real world experience and 9 decades of crime statistics. We however are ALL viewed as bad for the sins of a minuscule minority of cops. This is done by the media, left wing radical groups, politicians and globalist bodies like the UN. So forgive me if don't share your so worn out charge of "racism". Time to get a new line sport, the old one is as you said "pathetic". Remember this if you are black, brown, white or LGBTQ AND Conservative you are on our side. If you are a white male hetero and liberal you are not on our side. Simple as that. Will we still protect the people not on our side? Yes because we swore an oath to do so. That being said the more we are vilified unjustly the worse things in America will get. Pray for all people.
    Well said and true

Unregistered
    Could have not said it better myself!