Ishak Riaz - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ishak Riaz

Unregistered
    If one ran the PBA for the right reason and not constantly lie to the members they wouldn’t get tore up. Steadman gets hammered because his intentions are not pure and his self serving intensions are way too obvious. Then he exasperates the issue by lying and attacking anyone who disagrees with him. His ignorance and stupidity are just added bonuses.
    If Isak is honest and earnestly tries the troops will stand by him.

Unregistered
    Let me get straight. Riaz is qualified to be PBA president because he is a giant phukk-up and could sympathize with other phukk-ups; and that would qualify him to be a good president. Lmfao. This department is a joke. Lmfao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get straight. Riaz is qualified to be PBA president because he is a giant phukk-up and could sympathize with other phukk-ups; and that would qualify him to be a good president. Lmfao. This department is a joke. Lmfao
    Isn’t that exactly what we have now?

Unregistered
    Forgot to mention that the motor unit does dui enforcement wonder how many dui he’s done, I meant arrested people for it.

Unregistered
    It’s past your bed time Rafa!

Unregistered
    To answer your question, yes. Sorry if your perfection and moral superiority cause you to look down your nose at someone for having human flaws. Eat shit.

Unregistered
    To answer your question, yes. Sorry if your perfection and moral superiority cause you to look down your nose at someone for having human flaws. Eat shit.
    Must’ve struck a nerve *****ass

Unregistered
    Must’ve struck a nerve *****ass
    Steadman, you didn’t strike a nerve. You just talk sh!t dude. You talk down to people as if you are better. But you do that because of your inferiority and personal insecurities.
    Even though your performance as PBA President has been horrific, the fact is that if you can do it ANYONE can do it. Your shoes are no problem to fill.

Unregistered
    Maybe he’s a guy who understands adversity. I’m tired of people who believe that because someone is a cop then therefore they can’t make a goddam mistake. Stop dragging each other. And yeah, a guy like that would be fine as a union rep or president. Someone who’s been close to fired. Someone who’s been down that deep, dark, hole and lived to fight another day. Someone like that might actually fight for his members and give zero phux about making self-serving political connections. Although, judging from the shit I read on this blog, you’d have to be nucking futs to desire becoming PBA President.
    Boo hoo hoo... Tissue?

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Riaz1120?s=20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast