Major Inspirational Quote

Unregistered

Major Inspirational Quote

Can someone please tell him that cutting and pasting an Inspirational Quote and sending it to everyone is a piss pore attempt at leadership. It would mean so much more if CJ actual wrote his own Inspirational Quote and sent it out to his troops.

Unregistered
    Switch districts! I totally forgot about those stupid emails!!

Unregistered
    I'm surprised to hear that idiot knows how to cut and paste. Soon he'll be chief and everyone will get his stupid emails.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm surprised to hear that idiot knows how to cut and paste. Soon he'll be chief and everyone will get his stupid emails.
    Haha wouldn’t surprise me

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    Can someone please tell him that cutting and pasting an Inspirational Quote and sending it to everyone is a piss pore attempt at leadership. It would mean so much more if CJ actual wrote his own Inspirational Quote and sent it out to his troops.
    You know you can set up filters in Outlook right?

Unregistered
    You know you can set up filters in Outlook right?
    You can also spell check...

Unregistered
    Filters Smilters. I block & unsubscribe from every email that I get from the Mayor. They never stop coming.

Unregistered
    You can also spell check...
    Spell check what?