Hiring process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes once you get hired you must go to Dixie roadhouse or nevermind everytine you want to drink in public. Also if you are musically inclined the department band needs a new guitar player.
    The department band is the biggest joke ever. Anyone else remember the spectacle of them playing at Dublin ale house were smoke took his shirt off and danced all over the stage. Embarrassment.

Unregistered
    So if you come here, remember to get your liver ready and prepare for calea calea calea....and calea

Unregistered
    Nicest equipment??? You mean new Axon stuff. The patrol vehicles are bombs. Uniforms are designed to look dirty. Some guys glocks sound like a box of screws. For god sakes when does the building sign NOT have a burned out letter.

Unregistered
    Nicest equipment??? You mean new Axon stuff. The patrol vehicles are bombs. Uniforms are designed to look dirty. Some guys glocks sound like a box of screws. For god sakes when does the building sign NOT have a burned out letter.
    Again. Compared to the other departments. Fmpd doesn’t even have take homes for everyone and the county still has a ton of crown vics. We ave outer vests and very very few chargers left. Most are in explorers.

Unregistered
    Again. V6 explorers are sub standard. Outer vests look dirty and unprofessional. Take home cars are debatable. Some agencies give you a pov allowance. Best pay looks good on paper but when the counties pay for your insurance and you can take a county vehicle throughout the entire county its better than you think.

Unregistered
    Jeez hogan keep *****ing

Unregistered
    I was wondering where I can find information about the salary jump for new employees.

From my understanding in 2018 that starting salary was around 46,000 and FMPD bumped up their starting pay to around 44,000 to be more competitive

I believe CCPD is now at around 55,000 for starting officers. I can’t find any articles regarding the pay increase at all. Does anyone know when this went into effect.

Unregistered
    Jeez hogan keep *****ing
    You do realize this forum is where *****ing can only be done. That whole "unless its illegal, immoral, or unethical" crap we swear by is out the window at this joint. Just look whos on Admin. As a matter of fact look back at all the uneven discipline, report lying, shoddy investigations, franternizaton, and crimes committed by sgts and capts. Speak one word about this stuff and bye bye.

Unregistered
    The department band is the biggest joke ever. Anyone else remember the spectacle of them playing at Dublin ale house were smoke took his shirt off and danced all over the stage. Embarrassment.
    That was the department band? I thought it was a village people concert the way he was dancing around and ripping his clothes off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12