Amy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy

Unregistered

Amy

Once again something happens with Amy, and once again it’s covered up. Sleeping with mccreepie has its benefits. OMG protect her at all costs.

Unregistered
    Everybody thought lisa was bad.

Unregistered

Why do they.......?

Why do they hide her mess and put everyone’s out there.

Unregistered

Pos

You already said it. Sleep w the bosses and you get protected! Mcreepy, Panduffis others?

Unregistered

Says it all

You know this whole story smells of cover up. Ya right, put a slip in to get hair done in uniform in the middle of shift. Get caught and then call McCreeeeedy for help and he says write me a slip. Thing is, McStupid was not even in the city at the time. In the end this is really about Noriega and his staff have no control nor give a sh t anymore, it’s just about the millions in their pockets and fleecing the city.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/n...n-duty-6555495

Unregistered

Misogynist

You’re all a bunch of hypocrites and women haters. I wonder if any of you have wives that know you’re cheating on them. Most of you have cheated on your wives with village sk@nks, I know because they tell me. People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Unregistered

The Truth Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re all a bunch of hypocrites and women haters. I wonder if any of you have wives that know you’re cheating on them. Most of you have cheated on your wives with village sk@nks, I know because they tell me. People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

And your point is...... wait, OMG her fiance cheated on her, and she crashed her NBV marked patrol car into his Lauderhill issued car? Or he found out she was cheating with cpl shell station in exchange for reading and writing lessons? Or she's so aweful looking naked with those man parts he decided to start liking men? Anyway, mcready is involved some how, he always is. He's got a amy look alike of his own.

Unregistered

You should......

Amy you know your on your last cat life after all you have done and all you have not done when supposed to. You are one big mistake waiting to happen again and again. After your episode where you left your car and gun in the margate police lot all unlocked and available for any kid to find and steal you should have been dumped then. You my dear are a POS, period.

Unregistered

Remember

Remember her crashing all the time when she was a motor mistake for a minute? Remember working at nights and bringing her pillows to sleep with? Remember when she was a Sgt. for a minute and slept in the office with her bunny slippers? Remember all the years of getting her hair and nails done on duty? Remember the 18 workers comp. claims? Remember how she loved to call in sick on holidays? Remember how she would never be at the school when needed. Remember every year she gets out of work so she can do the toy drive scam and I bet her kids get some great donated toys too?
    You know you really don’t want her on a call with you, the reality is and known is that if there is a collateral duty that does not involve down and dirty police work you don’t want to use Amy. It’s a known fact and a know liability but blame Noriega for allowing this continued joke of a paycheck.

Unregistered
    Story out their she got Involuntary Baker Acted AGAIN. Taken to a crisis center in Palm Beach County. Didn’t tell the agency AGAIN. Bye bye Amy. Oh and the wedding is off. Roland found someone, and so did Jimmy. Amy allegedly was climbing all over Jackie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast