Truth? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Truth?

Unregistered
    And that is a reflection of you true moral character

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep. That’s it. Its that simple. If it were not a big deal, if it had zero effect, then why are you and the few others here attempting to undermine and discredit “whinny” posts like mine? Also, why did Gee spend all that time and money all those years ago to try to “expose” us? All he did was make this site 100 times more popular. You know why. I know why. I’m not quitting. I’m here to stay and “whine”. Until things change or I quit for a real career or retire.

If no one cares, then we should be just fine venting here.

Go on with your bad self, whiney!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go on with your bad self, whiney!
    Don’t come to this site if me posting about the things I see hurt your approval seeking identity needs from this agency. I know your armchair office jockey position feels like it’s being threatened when anyone posts about how short patrol is and how these cushy jobs need to be done away with and sent back to patrol to handle real police service. I know guys like you need those transfers and promotions because you can’t hang on the street. Hang with the ones that work the streets for decades without cute transfers to get away from the stress. Don’t bother responding if you been working on patrol less than five years or you are some hotshot fast tracker that has been here a long while but was only on patrol less than five years. Same crap to me. Either a rookie or a stunted cop that did not spend enough time in the shiiit to master this job and is now playing cop. Same old useless crap to me. Unless you are in the think of it, you are out of it. So your opinion means nothing. All I see is burned out good hard working deputies, deputies quitting, blind rookies, and office jockeys riding the gravy train trying to look busy to justify their positions. I don’t have to justify mine. If you are on patrol then shame on you for not wanting the conditions to be better. You can call me all the childish names you want. I won’t stop. We are critically shorthanded while deputies are assigned to pointless positions. It affects all aspects of this service we provide.

Unregistered
    I’m “in the think of it” and love every freakin minute

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567