Lawsuit filed! - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit filed!

Unregistered
    This morning, I heard someone say that it will be a well-deserved slap in the face to voter's that should have known better than to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And let me just clarify this statement. Im specifically referring to whether or not Tony falsified affidavits to get himself on this ballot. If that is the case, the election will be set aside. What a slap in the face to every voter in Broward county for the Governor to let that happen.

Unregistered
    Karma! Karma! Karma! You all should start following the best Sheriff in all of Florida! A MAN who actually walks the mf-ing WALK you zeroes out there need to GO!!!!!!!!!!! (MSD Patrolee type cowards...🖕bye!!!!!!!!!!) MBSOGA!!!!!
    We would follow the best sheriff in Florida, but Grady Judd doesn't work in Broward County. Unfortunately, we have to settle for the worst sheriff in Broward County history. That's saying a lot because we've had some really bad ones, including Israel. Yes, Tony or Toney is worse than even Israel.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Deleted Posts

I just deleted 3 posts in a row. They were all similar and it made me curious. I felt like they were all by the same poster, and they were. This is a violation of the Terms of Use, as it makes it appear that multiple users are posting with the same opinion.

I deleted the posts and banned the poster. He apparently didn't like like LEOs anyway.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I just deleted 3 posts in a row. They were all similar and it made me curious. I felt like they were all by the same poster, and they were. This is a violation of the Terms of Use, as it makes it appear that multiple users are posting with the same opinion.

I deleted the posts and banned the poster. He apparently didn't like like LEOs anyway.

Mod 1
    Thanks Mod for trying to keep things honest here.

Unregistered

When was the press conference

Tony’s days are numbered

Unregistered
    Court case CACE20018141 assigned to judge Michael Robinson. I personally liked the 14 page support affidavit from the PI. A former Miami Dade Lt.

Unregistered
    Court case CACE20018141 assigned to judge Michael Robinson. I personally liked the 14 page support affidavit from the PI. A former Miami Dade Lt.
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!AsvV8xgf7rNMgpdG4VYyIKflYbImkw

Unregistered
    Fisten is a loser who got his name from what he likes to do. It’s a sh!tty investigation and badly put together case lacking evidence. It will be dismissed before Tony is sworn in. It will only make Tony look good.

Unregistered
    Fisten is a loser who got his name from what he likes to do. It’s a sh!tty investigation and badly put together case lacking evidence. It will be dismissed before Tony is sworn in. It will only make Tony look good.
    I read it, and it looks to be a pretty thorough investigation. The most stunning part of the Fisten affidavit was where high ranking law enforcement officials in Philadelphia were interviewed and gave the list of felonies that would require a juvenile to be placed on adult probation after being convicted in a court of law. The list was specific and was only for the most heinous and serious types of crimes. And the most damming part was a juvenile convicted of a misdemeanor could not be placed on adult probation.

If that information is testified to, and verified, that would be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that a juvenile placed on adult probation in Philadelphia was convicted of a felony. What will the Governor do when confronted with this? The rules in Florida are clear regarding this. Will the Governor obey the law, or will he break the law? The plot thickens.......

Popcorn anyone?

Unregistered
    I read it, and it looks to be a pretty thorough investigation. The most stunning part of the Fisten affidavit was where high ranking law enforcement officials in Philadelphia were interviewed and gave the list of felonies that would require a juvenile to be placed on adult probation after being convicted in a court of law. The list was specific and was only for the most heinous and serious types of crimes. And the most damming part was a juvenile convicted of a misdemeanor could not be placed on adult probation.

If that information is testified to, and verified, that would be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that a juvenile placed on adult probation in Philadelphia was convicted of a felony. What will the Governor do when confronted with this? The rules in Florida are clear regarding this. Will the Governor obey the law, or will he break the law? The plot thickens.......

Popcorn anyone?
    I can’t wait until they throw this out and you STFU!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast