Medley Police are the most laziest cops in Dade (Very well paid)you guys are PhantomS

Unregistered

Medley Police are the most laziest cops in Dade (Very well paid)you guys are PhantomS

I work in Medley and I drive up and down all 3 shift,in the morning I can barely find 2-3 units patrolling always hiding in the warehouses.

The Afternoon shift is another mess same as the morning 116 way a Huge problem with Truckers blocking the intersection Medley Cops MIA no where to be found.

Midnight shift they are Deep undercover sleeping very far West by Sysco/Old Dominion trucking Company I know this cause I have seen Marked Units hiding.

All 3 shifts not a single marked unit conducting 19,your Female Chief Very Very incompetent useless.

The Mayor another Phantom,I will be moving to Medley in order to Run against your Phantom Mayor once I win I will re structure the Police Department the first one to go will be the Chief.

I will 07 working out On Duty and 07 unlimited Range visits,I will install GPS on All vehicles which will Alert me the Mayor WHEN LOAFING/IDLE in one spot for more than 15 minutes just ask Your buddies at Coral Gables/West Miami how that goes.

Medley is one of the highest paid Department in South Florida and at the same time laziest.

I have never ever seen Little or Ayala patrolling ever,I know them very very well from BLE 164 (1995), I am Qru for units to take a break here and there but you guys are beyond abuse.

Coming Soon to you

Unregistered
    Good Morning ZipperHead !!! Are you feeling better that you got that out of your system? I know, you just needed to vent because you are frustrated with your own life.....Anyway...
    You said that you work in Medley right? In what capacity? You must be one of the guys scoping out places to hit since you say that you are there all three shifts.
    You said that the officers hide in the warehouses.....That's where the crimes happen Skippy, not on the main roads with vehicles everywhere..... It's called patrolling...But you know that right super cop? And again, why are you looking for them so hard? Must be planning something.
    When it comes to 116 Way, everyone knows that's a different kind of animal.... You need a cop on 116 Way 24 hours a day. The second you leave, the idiot Miami truck drivers drive whatever way that they want. Maybe you should be a traffic cop Skippy.
    Now, on to your midnight comment.... What are you doing roaming around on midnights in a town where everything is closed? Again sounds like a lot of L&P to me. I have never seen a county car in Medley or south of 122 St and there aren't to many civilian cars riding around that don't catch some attention, so what are you doing.....Huh?

So, do you think that 19's make a good cop? Do you think that citations make a good cop? How about being a human being and treating people with respect instead of being a d*ck out on patrol? How about interacting with the community that you serve? Go to their town functions where they know you by name. They love the cops because the cops care for them as "People" and not a number.
    You talk crap about the Chief.... She spends more time in that town at the functions that I mentioned above. At food distributions, at meetings with town residents, at funerals and weddings of town residents that she watched grow up over the years. She oversees the same youth in the town who became explorers.

How about holidays.... Halloween, Christmas, and countless other functions that she and the lazy officers you claim don't do anything? These guys and girls spend more time in that town than they do with their own families. IN FACT, their wives and husbands come to the town functions and VOLUNTEER their time for the residents of the town..... Do YOU or your family do ANY of that kind of stuff because you sure don't sound like that kind of person?

You said you will move to Medley and run against the mayor and then re-organize everything. I bet you cant even organize your sock drawer brother. If you went through the academy so long ago, then you should know that it has always been "Don't fix what isn't broken and adapt to changes as they come" And apparently you have no idea how much time he spends with the residents as well and how he negotiates businesses to come into the town.

When it comes to working out on duty as you stated, there is no such thing. You don't just walk into the gym instead of patrol. If you want to go to the gym, you go on your own time and if one of the officers wants to go in there on their own time like a meal break, then they can... Because its their own time and not department time. They don't take away from the community. Plus you would take it away? Would you rather have a fit professional looking officer or a fat ******* anyway.... You have it all wrong tough guy.

GPS in the cars? THEY ARE ALREADY in the cars...Guess what, Nobody has anything bad to say about them because if they need help and cant call for help, the dispatcher knows where the officer is...

Medley is well paid because of the GREAT work that they do and it all starts from the top.
    The mayor loves his town and wants the small town feel in the middle of a big city while bring industry and huge income to the town.....
    The Chief SELECTS quality people that all have something to bring to the table. EXPERIENCE, COMPASION, THOUGHTFULNESS, FAMILY ORIENTED, FAIR, and firm when needed.
    Nobody gets hired just because they submitted an application. This isn't "Everyone gets a trophy" These officers believe what they do, how they do it and know how to accomplish it because they can wear many different hats.

You mention Little and Ayala. They didn't have to chase anyone around because they TRUSTED their officers to get the job done with little to no supervision because of the quality of officers working there.

And finally, You went through BLE whatever in 1995. Apparently you have not learned anything over the years because either you got shitcanned from somewhere or didn't get picked up by anyone like Medley.
    An officer which time on the job knows how to accomplish the tasks before him because of experience (You have NONE), because of how after so many years, you know how to talk to someone, how to de-escalate problems. How to be a well rounded cop.
    There are so many cities and towns in Miami which are all messed up and the cops are hated, PLEASE crawl back under your rock and screw up your own town somewhere else. Don't bring the stupidity you speak about to a town which runs very well. Maybe you should LEARN from these officers in Medley on how to be a cop, because a good cop isn't only about arresting people or writing citations.
    Oh and super cop, before you start trying to bash me for replying to your unwarranted rant, remember one thing about experience...(And this comes from a cop with a lot of time on the job).. Things I forgot, you haven't even learned yet.

Medley officers do a job you could never do. You are not the kind of person that they need in Medley. You probably applied and got turned away by Medley and any other department and now you are all upset...so fly away little birdie...fly away...

An experienced old school cop would tell someone to their face all the nonsense you speak of....so, when you move to Medley and run for mayor, you can ruin the town then.... OK Kid?

Unregistered

Missed the Mark

If you were trying to put into question the leadership of the department you missed your mark. There are so many things wrong with our leaders and you chose to talk about traffic at a major intersection and two retired sergeants.

The chief continues to allow her husband to undermine authority and override rules and policies. Officers aren’t allowed to take time off because he refuses to pay overtime.

She allows the most Jr Sgt (who’s still on probation btw) dictate her own schedule and days off (all while being allowed to babysit her child for up to 30 minutes a day, while on duty and in uniform) all the while disrespecting the most senior Sgt by not returning his vehicle to him and giving him an old car to drive. Take note rookies, this is the kind of respect you will receive here.

She has allowed an officer to practically retire on duty, only work one day a week, when he should’ve been sent to have a psychological evaluation.

She allows her husband to constantly play favorite when it comes to overtime and off duties.

She has removed an officer from a detached position, who had done nothing wrong and didn’t deserve to be replaced, and has sent in the most incompetent, laziest one of the bunch. What an embarrassment.

There’s is no clear and concise way they are dealing with Covid. They fail to inform everyone when someone’s been diagnosed. They fail to allow personnel time to get tested. No one is told to stay home and quarantine, when was the last time they even provided a bottle of lysol to anyone?

We could go on and on here, but what’s the use? And then they wonder why morale is low, nobody is happy, and nobody wants to come to work? You two are the reason why! Stop acting like you’re mom and dad and start acting like leaders!

Unregistered

If you don’t like it leave!

Maybe people don’t want to come to work because of ****tards like you! Trying to throw people under the bus because you didn’t get what you want is a ***** move! Maybe if you weren’t such a piece of shit people would like you and you might get somewhere. So here’s what you have to do. STOP ACTING LIKE A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Red face I am happy. Morale 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you were trying to put into question the leadership of the department you missed your mark. There are so many things wrong with our leaders and you chose to talk about traffic at a major intersection and two retired sergeants.

The chief continues to allow her husband to undermine authority and override rules and policies. Officers aren’t allowed to take time off because he refuses to pay overtime.

She allows the most Jr Sgt (who’s still on probation btw) dictate her own schedule and days off (all while being allowed to babysit her child for up to 30 minutes a day, while on duty and in uniform) all the while disrespecting the most senior Sgt by not returning his vehicle to him and giving him an old car to drive. Take note rookies, this is the kind of respect you will receive here.

She has allowed an officer to practically retire on duty, only work one day a week, when he should’ve been sent to have a psychological evaluation.

She allows her husband to constantly play favorite when it comes to overtime and off duties.

She has removed an officer from a detached position, who had done nothing wrong and didn’t deserve to be replaced, and has sent in the most incompetent, laziest one of the bunch. What an embarrassment.

There’s is no clear and concise way they are dealing with Covid. They fail to inform everyone when someone’s been diagnosed. They fail to allow personnel time to get tested. No one is told to stay home and quarantine, when was the last time they even provided a bottle of lysol to anyone?

We could go on and on here, but what’s the use? And then they wonder why morale is low, nobody is happy, and nobody wants to come to work? You two are the reason why! Stop acting like you’re mom and dad and start acting like leaders!
    I am happy. Morale 👍

Maria

Don't be a Coward!!

You have a lot to say! Don't be a coward and put your name on it, and if not at least call me. I'm sure you got my number since you know so much about me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Unregistered
    I got the lazy cop comment from Steadman at the PBA.