Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't this posted by the same genius who said the city was going to burn and there'd be more rioting in the streets? He had put all his geat EX-detective skills to use and it was DEFINITELY going to happen.

Except it didn't happen, not at all.

Points for trying your damndest to stir up civil unrest, self proclaimed "patriot"! There has to be a special place in Hellp for azzholes like you!
    Who JT Sumshit? I miss his crazy rants on how disaster is raining down around us and our ONLY saviour is some guy I’d never heard of who was at TPD 30 years. Lmao! Yeah we good without the hyped up lies. He’s probably busy on his next victim feeding them another bucket of his bs. What a clown.
    *cue the “get over it” comment*

Unregistered
    Ya well that idiot is chilling while your azz is still working. I guess everyone that isn’t white is an idiot. I’ll bet you a paycheck you won’t call DD an idiot to his face puzzy ass white boy.
    Oh he’s chilling yea ok. For the record he is an idiot and I have told him his an idiot also for the record I’m it white either you idiot

Unregistered
    DEA Super Star where you at?? Loser

Unregistered

easy there

Apparently there is no rebuttal to the fact there is no such thing as a DEA superstar. At least we ALL can agree on something.
    they do exist. I’ve met some. go easy.
    granted 10% of the people do 90% of the work. and much fewer still are the great ones. you’ll never hear about them or see them and they’ll never say a word. they are always quiet and humble stay in the background and never self serve. such as in life. good men.

Unregistered
    they do exist. I’ve met some. go easy.
    granted 10% of the people do 90% of the work. and much fewer still are the great ones. you’ll never hear about them or see them and they’ll never say a word. they are always quiet and humble stay in the background and never self serve. such as in life. good men.
    Right. We also agreed the self serving douche in question here ain't it.

Unregistered
    Crime is down in Hillsborough and the riots ended quickly. Bad guys got arrested. Job done! Take your opinion and stick it along with this guy’s 3 fkn years here, up dumb Ron’s azz. This guy is no hero. He’s a retired cop. I’m no hero. You’re no hero. I’ve forgotten more than you and this guy will ever know about law enforcement and leadership. 30 years and proud. This is a sheriff’s department. Get tf over yourself and stop with the fake news. IDGAF who spews it.
    Not one person was prosecuted as a result of the riots.

Unregistered
    Not one person was prosecuted as a result of the riots.
    Hey stupid, take that shizz up with Andrew Warren! We did our job!

Unregistered
    Hey stupid, take that shizz up with Andrew Warren! We did our job!
    Fukc that azzhole for dredging up this old ass idiotic thread. This stupid shizz about ya bf is meaningless.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567