Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Apparently there is no rebuttal to the fact there is no such thing as a DEA superstar. At least we ALL can agree on something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently there is no rebuttal to the fact there is no such thing as a DEA superstar. At least we ALL can agree on something.
    That would be because it would have been a moot point to argue with an idiot like yourself. I think they were comparing him to Chad who has done absolutely nothing law enforcement relatec in his so-called career here at the sheriff's office. And In his attempts he has failed miserably. I think that was the comparison we all got it but you didn't.

Unregistered
    You might want to re-read the first sentence of the First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

It was put there to ensure the US didn't have a state-mandated religion like England or Spain.
    Congress shall make no law “prohibiting the free exercise” of religion.....meaning the govt can not make rules or laws to control the church in any way. Hence why the mask restrictions inside church was not a go.

Unregistered
    Now I know you are full of shit. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a DEA superstar. Maybe a DEA TFO, but definitely not DEA Special Agent. What a JOKE.
    Says the green and white pusher professional Moron that works for a local broken agency.

Unregistered
    All you idiot complainers may fit in at FBI. DEA has legit agents. 75% of HCSO is worthless idiots, maybe 30% of DEA and 90% of FBI. If your at HCSO and still in patrol after 5 years you are lazy or incompetent. Even white males that get it get out of patrol in that time. Disgruntled idiots like KH or OBurns may take longer to leave patrol.

Unregistered
    All you idiot complainers may fit in at FBI. DEA has legit agents. 75% of HCSO is worthless idiots, maybe 30% of DEA and 90% of FBI. If your at HCSO and still in patrol after 5 years you are lazy or incompetent. Even white males that get it get out of patrol in that time. Disgruntled idiots like KH or OBurns may take longer to leave patrol.
    So you think everyone that is still stuck on patrol after 5 years is lazy or incompetent? Your an idiot to even utter such stupidity. Clearly you are an azz kisser to even suggest that nonsense.

Unregistered

This is an absolute insult to the backbone of this office. I am a people person, motivated to truly help others, and have enjoyed being in patrol my entire career. There are plenty of others who feel as I do, and do a great job.

You should be ashamed to have posted that.

Unregistered
    As a 30+ year retiree, I agree. Getting promoted is difficult, especially the first one.

Unregistered
    This is an absolute insult to the backbone of this office. I am a people person, motivated to truly help others, and have enjoyed being in patrol my entire career. There are plenty of others who feel as I do, and do a great job.

You should be ashamed to have posted that.
    If you enjoy patrol you aren’t complaining. The people that complain and whine and wonder why there on patrol are the targets of this post. Patrol is the backbone, however those that want to move on can and will if they work hard. Being connected helps but even BD couldn’t overcome that, it’s not everything.

Unregistered
    Spineless cowards like AZ can get promoted so can you!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast