Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

We The People

Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era

Listen to what a Retired DEA Supervisory Special Agent and Attache" to Honduras and Costa Rica, has to say about Chad's new summer of incompetence.

https://youtu.be/QBj4G1z08N8

Unregistered
    Listen to what a Retired DEA Supervisory Special Agent and Attache" to Honduras and Costa Rica, has to say about Chad's new summer of incompetence.

https://youtu.be/QBj4G1z08N8

***copy link and paste it on search bar if you don't have a YouTube acct.*
    And note....he is not reading from a teleprompter...***

Chad...people that are genuine and speak from the heart in out field don't need a script.

Unregistered
    Crime is down in Hillsborough and the riots ended quickly. Bad guys got arrested. Job done! Take your opinion and stick it along with this guy’s 3 fkn years here, up dumb Ron’s azz. This guy is no hero. He’s a retired cop. I’m no hero. You’re no hero. I’ve forgotten more than you and this guy will ever know about law enforcement and leadership. 30 years and proud. This is a sheriff’s department. Get tf over yourself and stop with the fake news. IDGAF who spews it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crime is down in Hillsborough and the riots ended quickly. Bad guys got arrested. Job done! Take your opinion and stick it along with this guy’s 3 fkn years here, up dumb Ron’s azz. This guy is no hero. He’s a retired cop. I’m no hero. You’re no hero. I’ve forgotten more than you and this guy will ever know about law enforcement and leadership. 30 years and proud. This is a sheriff’s department. Get tf over yourself and stop with the fake news. IDGAF who spews it.

No joke. I couldn't care less about this dude's take on our agency after a whopping three years. Everything he talked about is old news. Such as, biitching about arresting the preacher who flat out defied the ruling on no gathering during the early days of the pandemic. Hate to break it to ya, but the preacher broke the law.

But guess what? The preacher learned, forgave, and he and Chad have worshipped together at his church.

Such a concept! Grown azz people who learn, forgive, and move the fukc on.

Unregistered
    What a HORRIBLE speaker. First rule of public speaking don't constantly repeat yourself and use "um" 100 times.

Unregistered
    Now I know you are full of shit. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a DEA superstar. Maybe a DEA TFO, but definitely not DEA Special Agent. What a JOKE.

Unregistered
    What a HORRIBLE speaker. First rule of public speaking don't constantly repeat yourself and use "um" 100 times.
    Ya coming from you the english major. What’s your rank again? This dude has a couple retirements while your still working hoping to get noticed and promoted. Clown.

Unregistered
    No joke. I couldn't care less about this dude's take on our agency after a whopping three years. Everything he talked about is old news. Such as, biitching about arresting the preacher who flat out defied the ruling on no gathering during the early days of the pandemic. Hate to break it to ya, but the preacher broke the law.

But guess what? The preacher learned, forgave, and he and Chad have worshipped together at his church.

Such a concept! Grown azz people who learn, forgive, and move the fukc on.
    Another azz clown that does not understand the 1st Amendment.

Hate to break it to your dumb azz Church and government shall not mix in anyway.

I guess you're probably one of those that thinks the constitution does not apply to state that it only applies to federal government.

**Side note... in 1789/1791 the first ten amendments of the United States/ Bill of Rights were made applicable to the states through the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment***

And if I'm not mistaken I believe he implied that the whole thing was a setup to get media coverage for your clown boss.

And Chad was not worshipping at any church he was showboating and had crocodile tears coming down his face.

Unregistered
    Fake news label only when the truth is revealed. Common of you low IQ clownsters.

People were arrested days after the fact l. they should have never been allowed to assemble to begin with but your boss allowed them to because he was busy pandering with criminals. If we would have gathered forces with Tampa Police Department and Temple Terrace and USF this problem would have been taken care of immediately...but nope... not happening....you're Sheriff does not know how to think outside the box he's too busy writing his name all over the place...lmfao

Unregistered
    Ya coming from you the english major. What’s your rank again? This dude has a couple retirements while your still working hoping to get noticed and promoted. Clown.
    Oh wow... you mean like when Chad reads from a teleprompter and still stutters and reads dumb shit that embarrasses us...oh yea I see what u mean...
    actually Kenney knows alot more then what he spoke about. He was being extra cordial.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast