Homosexuals - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuals

Unregistered
    Wrong, McMullen is more conservative then the rest, having been a lifelong Republican, before switching to independent so he could run, you know like Grady Judd (I) does, so if you’re pro-Trump then you're pro-McMullen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong, McMullen is more conservative then the rest, having been a lifelong Republican, before switching to independent so he could run, you know like Grady Judd (I) does, so if you’re pro-Trump then you're pro-McMullen
    Yeah ok.
    That’s not at all what I’ve heard, but you’re the expert in all things McMullen and lying.

Unregistered
    Bad thread. Bad bad thread. This is a troll thread. We are beyond short on the street. 3-6 units in a squad is not acceptable. It’s dangerous and we are burning out. We can use this site to bring up this staffing negligence. Not waste it with nonsense. These hateful post make us look terrible. Sexual orientation is immaterial when it comes to enforcing the law. Zone partners are zone partners regardless of race, sex, orientation or whatever! Let’s focus on real problems. They can fast track and promote who they want for whatever reason as long as they fukking look out for the god damn front lines!!!!!

Unregistered

Fund the Police

Then you should be supporting the red states, otherwise the defunding police democrats will make matters even worse.

Unregistered

Liberals

Mayor Jane, Julie Jenkins, Jane Castor, etc are not going to make things easier for law enforcement. Contacting the liberal media to report patrol shortages won’t do any good because they won’t report the real news. The only thing left is to vote Red. Be careful and help each other.

Unregistered

LOL! McMullen, the "lifelong" Republican! Uh, no. McMullen himself has said he was a Democrat!

Now he's a NPA?? No, thank-you!

Unregistered
    “STFU Hater”;

Wow, that’s a great debate from a homosexual who gets a Job as a cop and is a lesbian who can troll through the ranks looking for more victims, and at the same time move up the ranks looking for more recruits, Has nothing to do with law enforcement, just lesbians getting more action, Vote Republican, remove these deviants from our culture

You do know they are watching you, right?

Unregistered
    McMullen tried to change to Democrat and missed the deadline, so count on him bringing EXTRA diversity to the office with his liberal agenda. Pruitt is another liberal Democrat.

We have a Republican Sheriff incumbent. He’s as close as we can get to upholding the Republican values. He’s endorsed by real Republicans. Like it or not, that’s the facts if you’re all for upholding the Republicans in our area.

A vote for anyone other than a Republican is a vote for Biden and his lib agenda. Does anyone really want that? I sure as hell don’t.

Vote Red!!
    Yea right...he is the reason we have so many gays. Stop your bullshiit lies...he is the only reason we have so many supervisors that are gay. He is surrounded by them even at home. His wife is always posting with a gay dude. Nothing against gays...but the truth is Chad is the reason we have a bunch of them supervising us...plus it helps with the gay voters since they always flip flop votes. Hence the gay liaison position in this office@

Unregistered
    McMullen tried to change to Democrat and missed the deadline, so count on him bringing EXTRA diversity to the office with his liberal agenda. Pruitt is another liberal Democrat.

We have a Republican Sheriff incumbent. He’s as close as we can get to upholding the Republican values. He’s endorsed by real Republicans. Like it or not, that’s the facts if you’re all for upholding the Republicans in our area.

A vote for anyone other than a Republican is a vote for Biden and his lib agenda. Does anyone really want that? I sure as hell don’t.

Vote Red!!
    You obviously don't know McMullen and btw James Kenny will be his chief..bye donna by kp

Unregistered
    Yeah ok.
    That’s not at all what I’ve heard, but you’re the expert in all things McMullen and lying.
    well I know Chad for the last 20-plus years and I've known McMullen the last 15 years and Chad has ALWAYS been a DEMOCRAT. So stop your bullyAgenda!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast