Who to vote for - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who to vote for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can't risk LEO careers, families and lives because of Andrew Warren's "progressive" ideas. VOTE PEROTTI. When Ober ran many cops didn't show up and look what happened. Went from the frying pan into the fire. This time MIKE NEEDS COPS TO VOTE!
    How ‘bout throwing some financial support his way too. Warren has a huge war chest and Mikey’s is as grassroots as it it gets. Vote Perotti!!

Unregistered
    We can't risk LEO careers, families and lives because of Andrew Warren's "progressive" ideas. VOTE PEROTTI. When Ober ran many cops didn't show up and look what happened. Went from the frying pan into the fire. This time MIKE NEEDS COPS TO VOTE!
    Constitutional concerns with Chad Chronister!!! I can attest to that !!!

Unregistered
    How ‘bout throwing some financial support his way too. Warren has a huge war chest and Mikey’s is as grassroots as it it gets. Vote Perotti!!

Yes, Mike Perotti needs our financial help to get his name out there in front of as many people as possible.

I am ready for a State Attorney who will finish up what we hand off to them. Warren has proven he will not prosecute.

Mike Perotti is our man!

Unregistered

Yes donate to Perotti

Yes, Mike Perotti needs our financial help to get his name out there in front of as many people as possible.

I am ready for a State Attorney who will finish up what we hand off to them. Warren has proven he will not prosecute.

Mike Perotti is our man!
    Mike works his tail off and deserves everyone’s support. Go to his website. Any amount matters with an honest campaign like his. Warren takes from huge special interest. Get him out!

Unregistered
    Warren is an outsider and was funded by Soros...1 million

Unregistered
    Mike works his tail off and deserves everyone’s support. Go to his website. Any amount matters with an honest campaign like his. Warren takes from huge special interest. Get him out!
    Huge special interest just like Chad

Unregistered
    Warren is an outsider and was funded by Soros...1 million
    Donate to Perotti

Unregistered
    Donate to Perotti
    I wonder if Chad donated to warren?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Chad donated to warren?