State attorney race - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll vote for whoever put more deputies on the street. I would vote for Debartollo himself if it meant having the resources to do this fukking job!!!
    I'll second that!

Unregistered
    As a member of St Patrick’s Church and St Peter Claver, Julie Jenkins has a duty as a a Catholic to not promote or incorporate in her campaign the pro abortion stance from Kathy Castor. Yet, Julie Jenkins has received endorsement from Castor and Jenkins has welcomed her into her campaign. It’s time the church steps in and not allow her to receive communion until she renounces abortion and her ties to people that endorse the killing in the wound!
    I’m so voting for Jenkins simply because I don’t want to be associated with anything similar to a nut like this ☝️And I WAS voting for Jackie. So congratulations on LOSING this person votes.

Unregistered

No worries

Your reply is suspect, but no worries, it was never about the politicians. I will pray for you.

Unregistered

“Losing this person votes”

Please take some courses on grammar and anger. It’s obvious you are a regular visitor to this site who is filled with anger. Just like the democratic liberal left that has hijacked their party. Peace be with you.

Unregistered
    Please take some courses on grammar and anger. It’s obvious you are a regular visitor to this site who is filled with anger. Just like the democratic liberal left that has hijacked their party. Peace be with you.
    How bout this - why don't you stop trying to pick a fight. This thread is about the STATE ATTORNEY'S race.

Unregistered

No worries

No worries, the truth hurts! Let’s move forward 😊

Unregistered
    And stop shaming us into who to vote for!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone one of you blowhards. Our minds are made up. Anything beyond that is manipulative and seen as such. It’s a turn off to the candidates.

Unregistered

Prayers

May you find peace and correct your grammar, along with seeking help for anger management.

Unregistered
    May you find peace and correct your grammar, along with seeking help for anger management.
    Matthew 7: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

Now find me a scripture quoting abortion and grammar skills...I’ll wait

Unregistered

Thou Shall Not Kill

Move on already, it’s so obvious your political agenda.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast