CIU Trouble
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CIU Trouble

Unregistered

CIU Trouble

Why are so many jumping ship from CIU? I mean they get gravy hrs, increase in pay and no 10-65ing....

Unregistered
    South Sgt. is a horrible supervisor that micro manages everything his people do. Doesn't help the Lt. and Captain are spineless cowards who run from the problem instead of addressing it. Only people wanting to go there are the new cops with little experience that don't want to work shift work...and even they are wanting to leave.

Unregistered
    Which one is south? MA or MP?

Unregistered
    Ahrens is south

Unregistered
    CIU???? U need to be asking why is everyone from COPS leaving? One has transferred and two more are looking for a new home. I don’t know...... they got the brightest people leading that team

Unregistered

COPS Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CIU???? U need to be asking why is everyone from COPS leaving? One has transferred and two more are looking for a new home. I don’t know...... they got the brightest people leading that team
    Easy there, ES is most likely the best deputy in the entire SO. You wont find a more loyal friend and deputy in the county.

Unregistered
    Easy there, ES is most likely the best deputy in the entire SO. You wont find a more loyal friend and deputy in the county.
    I think everyone can confidently say that comment wasn't about ES. More likely to be about the inept leadership of the COPS unit...going all the way to #2. Funny how everywhere TT goes people bail.

Unregistered
    You don’t think TT is playing both sides do u???? Shocked face

Unregistered
    ES the best deputy in the SO?? Far from it. Nice guy but not really a ball of fire.

Unregistered
    You don’t think TT is playing both sides do u???? Shocked face
    Only thing TT plays is the race card. If it wasn't for that he'd of got fired for leaking info to the suspect in an FDLE case.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast