No fitness challenge? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh wow...you fell off the turnip truck didn't ya. Mis handling of funds? Perhaps the OP was one of you St.Leo types that made the post to talk trash about McMullen.
    Your response is very obvious it came from Chads group.
    You wanna talk about mishandling money well let's start with your Sheriff putting his name everywhere. The other day we were ordered to install "Lock it or Loose it signs" and the "You can save lives too Slow Down" signs. Message completely lost since all you see is the CLOWNSTER name.
    Hey Chad...we put them signs out for ya in places we know they are going to get removed. No problem papa we got ya!!
    I bet you live in a trash can and answer to the name Oscar. Ya fkn angry muppet.

Unregistered
    I bet you live in a trash can and answer to the name Oscar. Ya fkn angry muppet.
    Truth hurts? The only trash puppets are you jacjazzes that keep defending this corrupt administration.

Unregistered
    Does Ron know one of his closest confidantes is the on this site running his mouth about McMullen campaign "donations"?
    It's evident that the Chronister klan is making up these posts. Standby little biitches....the truth is always REVEALED

Unregistered
    Truth hurts? The only trash puppets are you jacjazzes that keep defending this corrupt administration.
    Nope. Wrong again. I didn’t feel like reading your whole pile of trash, you sound angry right off the bat and all I DID read was garbage. If the trash can fits....not part of anyone’s team. Just calling it like it is. So detective dumbazzz...your deducing skills suck

Unregistered
    Children, children! Present the facts of your opinion so that readers can judge your facts intelligently. If not, this is nothing more than a sandbox fight. And to answer your question, yes, I have problems with lies and bull shitz. But rambling on without professionally representing Your facts deteriorates your opinion. Both sides should rethink their approach if they want to make a difference.

Unregistered
    Oh wow...you fell off the turnip truck didn't ya. Mis handling of funds? Perhaps the OP was one of you St.Leo types that made the post to talk trash about McMullen.
    Your response is very obvious it came from Chads group.
    You wanna talk about mishandling money well let's start with your Sheriff putting his name everywhere. The other day we were ordered to install "Lock it or Loose it signs" and the "You can save lives too Slow Down" signs. Message completely lost since all you see is the CLOWNSTER name.
    Hey Chad...we put them signs out for ya in places we know they are going to get removed. No problem papa we got ya!!

This post is nothing more than a deflection from the real issue-WHY DIDN'T RON MCMULLEN OFFICIALLY DISCLOSE MONEY LOANED TO HIM, AND SUPPOSEDLY REPAID, BY DOCOBO'S BROTHER??

Ron's unhinged supporter who leaked that info isn't going to elaborate further.

However, this same supporter continues to spread unfounded lies about the HCSO Charities. If he's so concerned about this, pull a records request. Don't use that tired excuse that you can't
    get a response. Didnt you used to be a "detective"?? Use your mad skills. Stop lying and spreading gossip.

Unregistered
    Get your facts straight...Docobo's brother put up the fee and McMullen paid it back.

Here is the post from the loudmouth dipshiit Ron supporter.

Why was none of this was ever disclosed on Ron's Financial Disclosure to the State??

Unregistered
    This is exactly why things will never change at HCSO. We will continue to finish second behind TPD and many other agencies. Who cares about finance campaign issues when deputies are not fully staffed at work or have the opportunities to advance to transfer positions or fair promotions? Y’all are missing the big picture. The status quo has not and is not working.

I’m tired of getting off late almost every day because we only had 2 units for the shift. I’m tied of seeing some people get heavy handed punishment while others get a slap on the wrist or even promoted for doing the same thing. A vote for CC says you are okay with the status quo.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567