Oh No Yo Yo

Thread: Oh No Yo Yo

Unregistered

Oh No Yo Yo

Looks like the "Compassionate" Yo and her latest are going to be spending a lot more time together, we are much better off as an agency!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the "Compassionate" Yo and her latest are going to be spending a lot more time together, we are much better off as an agency!!!
    To who ever wrote this, YOU ARE SCUM! Its sad that a piece of shit like you works for BPD. You clearly have no idea who "Yo" is. Which leads me to believe who ever wrote this is one of her supervisors. If thats the case, you should be ashamed! If it is who I think it is, you should be more concerned with your vocal cords and forming sentences that people can hear.
    What a disgrace you are!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yo and the beau worried bout vocal cords when they need to be worried bout the beaus alcohol problem and yos farce of compassionism!! She played beau like a fiddle and made him shoot a 4 legged angel

Unregistered

Adios

She is and has always been a fake. Nice to your face while she is sharpening her blade when your not looking. I feel bad for JC for still having to deal with her until those kids are 18. ✌🏻

Unregistered
    She is and has always been a fake. Nice to your face while she is sharpening her blade when your not looking. I feel bad for JC for still having to deal with her until those kids are 18. ✌🏻
    Ya sucks that he has to be a dad and talk to her about THEIR kids. You a good representation of bpd

Unregistered

I have your back YO

Look people, I have been with YO and she is a very kind and sweet women. I'm not sure why your picking on her and giving JC a pass. Do some research and you will find he hasn't been all that faithful.