Sept 30 we will be freed from useless PBA

Unregistered

Sept 30 we will be freed from useless PBA

Sept 30 will be our Independence Day. We should have left the PBA the moment kaz took over the PBA but we gave it an honest chance. Kaz and Lou have been huge disappointments and self servers.
    It’s been a good ride PBA but it’s definitely time to move on.

Unregistered

Count down

Only 12 days left of the misery with Kaz and company. Instead of having a midget dictator, who suffers from little man syndrome, we will be in charge of our own destiny.
    We appreciate everything Ernie George has done but Kaz ain’t no Ernie. Time to move on.

Unregistered

10 more days.

In ten days little Napoleon Kaz can go find other suckers to join his kingdom. But he will not be able to BS us any longer.
    10 days can’t come fast enough. Oh, btw take your drunken buddy Lou with you. Only if Ernie comes out of retirement would we even consider coming back.

Unregistered

8 more days

Ridding ourselves from the dictatorial grip of Kaz is coming. Freedom from the BS we’ve been sold.
    I can’t wait. Lou can start packing his bags too

Unregistered

6 more days with the tyranny and then bye bye

Our day of independence is just about here. Can’t wait to say bye bye to Kaz and Lou. Slugs in my opinion.

Unregistered

Count down

I can feel the freedom already. PBA was once a great organization and for that we are grateful BUT under Kaz the PBA has lost everything decent about it.
    Maybe if we could break out on our own we would have stayed.
    There is no ill will and wish the PBA the best but for us the move is overdue and more than warranted.