Positions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anybody here know when they next group is getting hired/sworn in? I know they just did one in early August.
    No one here knows anything about anything until an email or personnel order is posted. I suggest you call the chief’s secretary or Rose White who is over training. Good luck

Unregistered
    No one here knows anything about anything until an email or personnel order is posted. I suggest you call the chief’s secretary or Rose White who is over training. Good luck
    Sadly, this is true. This department seems to lack information flow. I am finding more truth on this page rather than any other outlet in the department, just an indication of what a failure this administration has been.

Unregistered
    Sadly, this is true. This department seems to lack information flow. I am finding more truth on this page rather than any other outlet in the department, just an indication of what a failure this administration has been.
    This is because we can speak without fear of retaliation. Many in this department wear there feelings on their sleeve and don’t know how to let it go and it shows. The Union is no better. They never let the members know what is going on. Then again if it was up to fk and his doom squad there would be no Union therefore their back is against the wall.

Unregistered
    This is because we can speak without fear of retaliation. Many in this department wear there feelings on their sleeve and don’t know how to let it go and it shows. The Union is no better. They never let the members know what is going on. Then again if it was up to fk and his doom squad there would be no Union therefore their back is against the wall.
    I agree. The command staff at this place really takes things personal. If you ask a legitimate questions, it may be perceived that you are challenging someone, and they will never forget.

Unregistered
    Can anybody share the actual hiring process for this agency? Can't find info anywhere

Unregistered
    Can anybody share the actual hiring process for this agency? Can't find info anywhere
    Sorry nothing is set in stone in this agency. Depends on your affiliation with certain people within school police. Former NYPD officers are hired almost immediately. FK brings in those he is affiliated with and within 6 months they are wearing brass. There is just too much to type. Good luck

Unregistered
    How many positions is this agency looking to fill?
    About 60 positions

Unregistered
    What's the deal with take home vehicles? does everybody get one? If they're hiring 60 are they gonna buy 60 more cars?

Unregistered
    It’s sixty positions by the end of the year, some people will have to wait for vehicles.

Unregistered
    What's the deal with take home vehicles? does everybody get one? If they're hiring 60 are they gonna buy 60 more cars?
    I hear the goal is to outfit all officers with take home vehicles. If you can appreciate whatever vehicle you are given regardless of look age or mileage then you will be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12