Positions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positions

Unregistered

Positions

How many positions is this agency looking to fill?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The last time I looked at the assignment list which showed officers on temporary assignments to fill in, it looks like we have a little over 20, but it could be a lot more than that due to specialty positions that will be filled when more people are hired.

Unregistered
    If you are family or friends with any of the brass you will be just fine. Come in and make rank before the successful completion of your probationary period.

Unregistered

Neither

What if I’m neither friends nor family?

Unregistered
    Then you will be good. Just don't get on anyone's bad side

Unregistered
    You will be fine, you just wont be able to get promoted under the current administration.

Unregistered
    You will be fine, you just wont be able to get promoted under the current administration.
    Why is this?

Unregistered
    Why is this?
    The command staff hand pick their buddies for promotions. If you don't receive a phone call asking you to put in for a promotion, don't even bother. If they even have a process, it's just a formality, they know who is getting the position when they post it.

Unregistered
    The command staff hand pick their buddies for promotions. If you don't receive a phone call asking you to put in for a promotion, don't even bother. If they even have a process, it's just a formality, they know who is getting the position when they post it.
    Sadly, this is very true! And you can forget ever being allowed to do anything more than being a school officer if you have pissed the wrong person off. That being blackballed runs deep in this agency even after retirements and newly hired chiefs, deputy chiefs, assistant chiefS, majors and lieutenants. You are fu**** for the duration of your employment here.

Unregistered
    Does anybody here know when they next group is getting hired/sworn in? I know they just did one in early August.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast