PBA discussed getting rid of Corrections and no word from our reps

Unregistered

PBA discussed getting rid of Corrections and no word from our reps

Recently, at a PBA gathering or Meeting, Steadman Stahl felt it was time to separate themselves from corrections because according to Stahl, we hold them back with raises. Stahl feels the cops deserve more than we do yet no cop ever is willing to do our job.
    I can no longer continue to pay dues to an organization who thinks so little of us.
    Lastly, why didn’t any of our reps speak up? Or did they and we just don’t know that they did?

Unregistered

fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Recently, at a PBA gathering or Meeting, Steadman Stahl felt it was time to separate themselves from corrections because according to Stahl, we hold them back with raises. Stahl feels the cops deserve more than we do yet no cop ever is willing to do our job.
    I can no longer continue to pay dues to an organization who thinks so little of us.
    Lastly, why didn’t any of our reps speak up? Or did they and we just don’t know that they did?
    PBA love corrections just look at this months Heat magazine it can be found on the website on top click on it and look at all the micro stuff

dcpba.org

Unregistered
    PBA leader already said publicly he wants to get rid of corrections.

Unregistered
    Our reps are puppets. They do t speak out for us. The only one that did was Robert Davis and he got booted for doing so.

Unregistered
    Robert Davis tried but got the ace for doing the right thing. PBA have become mafia con men.

Unregistered
    I disagree Posada from training is very active he speaks up for us yes Robert was good but lawson needs to go back and be a Lieutenant at the facilities posada has helped me out and guided me right I would reach out to.Posada again if I have to he would not steer me wrong

Unregistered
    PBA has gotten worse and worse ever since these characters took over. I’m certainly not happy with them

Unregistered
    The only way is to make sure that our Reps if they are hard workers and speak up for us they get voted in to the board of directors come November and I agree Lawson needs to go he is no Robert Davis just like that gat person said above although I have not dealt with him other than being an instructor Posada seems alright lets give him an opportunity