Livingston - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Livingston

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She did not believe his bs explanation of what happened with the hit and run . & He was not nice to her child . . is what I have heard .
    That’s a complete LIE
    Lets get back to police work.

Unregistered
    He lied to IA. He lied to LCSO. He told LCSO to issue the UTCR to FOP. Failure to accept a misd. ticket is a second crime in addition to hit and run. Then hes in the news getting diversion. All this bologne is on video. He once crashed the mobile command unit, he barely works, and hes a sure DUI on his weekends off. This guy is the best we can do folks. Yes, yes, get back to mediocre police work.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah I forgot. Somebody get this guy a cigar.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah I forgot. Somebody get this guy a cigar.
    Cities have experienced violent protests, shootings, unrest and total chaos with hundreds of law enforcement personnel killed and THIS is what we get from you on a police forum about one of your co-workers? Shame on you. Please leave the agency if this is what we can expect from a brother in blue.

Unregistered
    That’s a complete LIE
    Lets get back to police work.
    Go ask her yourself, it is absolutely true

Unregistered
    Cities have experienced violent protests, shootings, unrest and total chaos with hundreds of law enforcement personnel killed and THIS is what we get from you on a police forum about one of your co-workers? Shame on you. Please leave the agency if this is what we can expect from a brother in blue.
    Brothers in blue who commit crimes have no place on the force. The people who speak up get this kind of response which is pure distraction. Please do not distract or make excuses for internal problems.

Unregistered
    Don't you brothers sleep with eachothers wives????

Unregistered
    Brothers in blue who commit crimes have no place on the force. The people who speak up get this kind of response which is pure distraction. Please do not distract or make excuses for internal problems.
    The only distraction I see is you. Feel free to leave.

Unregistered
    The only distraction I see is you. Feel free to leave.
    Looks like one of those fat officers or admin who has never seen danger made their way on to the forum. Another closet liberal who is against free speech. Or worse, its actually Livingston.

Unregistered
    By the way, didnt a brother/sister just get canned after a hit and run??????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast