Told ya Chad would ARREST anyone who ran against him!!!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uhhhhhh, you misspelled "Chronister."
    No definitely Boswell. The one photographed campaigning with the failed TPD Cpl, aka dead beat dad.

Unregistered
    No definitely Boswell. The one photographed campaigning with the failed TPD Cpl, aka dead beat dad.
    Should the Chronister campaign really throw stones at Pruitt? Chad’s son is sitting in prison right now because he grew up without a dad.

Unregistered
    Should the Chronister campaign really throw stones at Pruitt? Chad’s son is sitting in prison right now because he grew up without a dad.

Sounds lik Pruitts son doesn’t have a dad either. And good for CC for letting his son suffer the consequences of his actions.

Unregistered
    Sounds lik Pruitts son doesn’t have a dad either. And good for CC for letting his son suffer the consequences of his actions.
    He got two years instead of what he was supposed to get, so not really suffering. I’m sure the kid suffered more growing up without his dad and even more so now watching Chad do things with his stepson that he never made time to do with his real one.

Unregistered
    The funny thing will be when Boswell jumps ship again and backs the Democrat. All these people he’s fooled will feel stupid.
    Yeah all 3 of them😆

Unregistered
    Yeah all 3 of them😆
    Exactly. Dudes a clown.

Unregistered
    Yeah all 3 of them😆
    I guess you guys don’t realize that ABC literally means “Anyone but Chad.” We will be happy with anyone who isn’t Chad. See how that works?

Unregistered
    I guess you guys don’t realize that ABC literally means “Anyone but Chad.” We will be happy with anyone who isn’t Chad. See how that works?
    Yeah, WE GET IT.

Unregistered
    You think you will.

Unregistered
    You think you will.

Amen to that! ;-)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast