Jail break? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jail break?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the problem with Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. Never admit a mistake. Blame others. Make excuses. How about saying We can do better and will make changes to prevent it from happening again to the best of our abilities Nothing will get better if you don’t see that there are problems. Weak.
    The problem with Hendry County is someone like you. Never admit a mistake. Blame others. Make excuses. What can YOU do better almost a week later quarterback? Spread your anti-Whidden campaign "ideas" Steve won't be leaving office anytime soon. Can't wait to see your defeat. Your big talking man whose little ego is going to get at best a consolation bj , before she goes out to celebrate with the winning team. Weak marshmellow man.

Unregistered

Wobble Wobble ,Shake It Shake It, Jail House Break It Break It

Break that down. She was a female trustee. Trustee. That's called absconding. Walking off or away. There was no excape. No break out. why was she a trustee? because she was completely not a threat to society to be placed as a trustee to begin with. she did something dumb for herself. Sheriff Whidden didn't have anything lax as you put it. You make it seem like a violent criminal broke out and got out because Sheriff Whidden did something wrong. typical political bs mistruths to make Sheriff Whidden look bad.
    Walking off and takes 30 minutes to catch her? Can we say unsupervised? Maybe the 30 minute delay was due to 101's short legs and duck wobble? Only speculations.

Unregistered
    Walking off and takes 30 minutes to catch her? Can we say unsupervised? Maybe the 30 minute delay was due to 101's short legs and duck wobble? Only speculations.
    You definitely do not know jack about corrections never mind law enforcement. Considering regular custody like in jail cells get frequently, but you try to make something out of nothing "she did'nt have supervision and it took 30 minutes to discover her gone" Big candidate talker "I promise that ever trustee will have 2 guards on them, and I will hire hundreds of new corrections deputies so no trustee ever goes unsupervised like bad man Steve and his people do all the time" "I am honest and will be the peoples Sheriff and 24/7 I will always be available even though I have no idea how I'm going to do the job in real life, but I can talk a lot and make promises because I will do things differently and also I won't be corrupt because Im everything that bad man isn't"

Unregistered
    This is the problem with Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. Never admit a mistake. Blame others. Make excuses. How about saying We can do better and will make changes to prevent it from happening again to the best of our abilities Nothing will get better if you don’t see that there are problems. Weak.
    Nope it’s your refusal to admit this isn’t just a Hendry County thing it’s comes with the territory. Trustees were supervised and one took off running once Officer turned their back to deal with the other trustee. Her escape was realized immediately but they have to put the other trustee away before dealing with the escapee.

Unregistered
    Nope it’s your refusal to admit this isn’t just a Hendry County thing it’s comes with the territory. Trustees were supervised and one took off running once Officer turned their back to deal with the other trustee. Her escape was realized immediately but they have to put the other trustee away before dealing with the escapee.
    As said previous to the armchair expert on anything law enforcement they know jackchit about the job in real life. That awipe plays dress up in the bedroom "call me 101! " "call me 101" the only thing they win at is losing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12